009

JADEN'S POV;

I looked at y/n and she was cuddling with Javon... WHY TF WAS SHE CUDDLING WITH JAVON?!ugh I don't even know why am I acting like this but I don't like how is she hugging Javon.I walk up to them and said "I'll take y/n to my room" and pick sleepy y/n.. I walked in my room and Lay her on my bed and lay next to her... after minutes I hugged her from behind and fall asleep...

Y/N'S POV;

I woke up at 9am and I don't think this room is familiar. I feel hand on my waist,turned and saw Jaden?? Wtf???
He woke up and looked at me. "Jaden why am I in your room?" I asked. "You fall asleep with cuddling with Javon so I picked you up and bring  you in my room" he said. "Why were you cuddling with Javon?" He asked. "What the big deal I have no idea"  I said. "What do you mean?! You were literally hugging Javon in your sleep" he said. "I still don't get what is the big deal he is like brother to me" I said. He sigh. "Let's cuddle for a little time again please" Jaden said and pulled me to his chest. "Okay just for a little" I said and wrap my hand around his neck, and he wrap his hands around my waist. We fall asleep again.

I woke up when Javon and Jayla were Taking Picture to us. "Wtf stop it!" I said calmly. "I knew there was something between them" Javon said. "Ugh come here" I said and Jump off from Jaden's arms and Run after wanna. "HELP! HELP!" Wanna yelled. "Come here" I whispered-yelled. "What's going on kids" Jessica said. "I told y/n that something was going on between her and Jaden and now she is Chasing me to kill me" Javon said. "Wtf is going on" Jaden come downstairs with sleepy face and messy hair. And his morning Voice?? Ugh I love it!. "Wanna's scream woke u up right?" I asked. "Yup!" He said. "I told you to not to scream dumbass" I told wanna. "Ugh you were going to kill me" he said. "No I won't" I said. "Why would y/n kill you?" Jaden said. "Bc I told her there was something between you two and we also took a picture of you and her cuddling" wanna said. "Ohhh COME HERE!" Jaden said and Run after Wanna. "HELPP!!! Someone help!!!!!" Wanna was screaming and I was die from Laughing at this two.

After 10 minutes

Both of them Laying on the couch and Breathing Heavy. "Ugh I am still gonna kill for it" Jaden said. "God pls help me" Javon said
I walked and sit next to Javon and Hugged him. He hugged back ofc. "What are u doing?" Jaden said. "Are you guys like dating or something???" Jaden asked. "No? We are just like brother and sister" Javon said. "Yeah. What he said" I added. Jaden Just stand up and Grab my hand . And pull me into his room. "Jaden what tf are you doing?" I asked. "I wanna Cuddle." Jaden said. "Jaden I am not ur fucking Pillow. What do you want" I said annoued. "I want Cuddles!!! Now you are better then pillow go and lay on the bed." He said. "Okay okay... I walked and Lay on the bed.he walked and lay his head on my chest and his breath was on my neck...

We fall asleep like this...