005

"So what was this key thing and why where you searching my it in my car?" Jayla asked. Y'all arrived. "You'll see ." You said and run to Jayla's room. They come after you. "So what's going on?" She asked. "Well Jayla can you help me with this Zipper? I can't open it!" She start take off your Wedding dress. "Wow wow wow y/n!" Jaden yelled and Covered his eyes with hands. "It's nothing you can Look" you said and when he looked up he saw Jayla was in shock and you were wearing Metal underwear with needed key to open it.

"Well this key is opening them, I put Keys everywhere where I could possibly" you said. "But why are you wearing metal underwear with Keys?" Jayla asked confused. "Omg.. Jayla if the plan wouldn't work and would merry him then I won't gonna Sleep with him! Didn't you heard how he said 'I know we will have Beautiful babies?' like dude Wtf I am 15 yet and you are 25 year old imbecile!"

Jaden Chuckled. "I'll let him and My mom regret everything." You said with smile! "How?" Jayla asked. "Well I'm gonna Call the cops and tell them everything" you said. "Yes but.. you are underage you are gonna go adoption" Jayla said. "No, I have Aunt.she is way better than this two and she'll move with me.I already asked her and she Agreed"