010

I heard some girl's voice. "Jaden Wtf" she said. I opened eyes and saw a girl. She seemed so angry. "Get the fuck  out of my boyfriend's room. You slut!!" she yelled. Jaden woke up and when he saw his gf jump from the Bed and start explaining to her something. You just stand up and Walked away. Idiot. How can I fall for his games I don't even know. Why...just why
I walked into Jayla's room. She was awake of course it's  afternoon. "Wassup girl" she said. I walked and sat on her bed. "Remind me to not talk to him again" I said. "Who exactly? WAIT JADEN??" She said.  I nodded. "But why?" She asked. "I have my reasons"I said. Jaden walked in to the room. "y/n I-" before he said something I walked out. I went to Wanna's room. "Wassup wanna" I said. "Nothing, I am just in tik tok. Wanna take one?". He asked. "Of course, why not?" I said. We filmed tik tok and it already had some  comments and Likes.

We went down and sat on the couch. Jessica smiled at us and went to her room. We sat down and started watching film...

JADEN'S POV;

I was watching tik tok since y/n went somewhere and saw my brother's post. He was with y/n. He had picked up y/n and was dancing with her... my y/n.... So when she went from the room she went to my brother's room and had fun with him...wait...
she was Jealous?maybe that's why she went to Wanna's room...

I went to the living room and saw y/n and wanna hugging each other on the couch and watching a film. I walked down and sat next to y/n. "Yo gimme that" I told wanna  about y/n and move her to me. Now I hugged her.Like why tf is he hugging y/n? I want to hug her.

Y/N'S POV;

I was hugging Jaden now... I even forgot about the last girl... oh wait. No no! Y/n  he have a Girlfriend you can't ruin her relationship... i stand up without a word and walked to Jayla's room. After hanging out like 1 hour I wanted to go to bathroom but someone pulled to me in to room on the way. "Jaden Wtf?" I asked him. "Why are ignoring me?" He asked. I just tried to walk out but he grabbed me by wrist and Pinned me against the wall. He locked the door. "If you not gonna tell me why are you ignoring me whole day we are gonna be stuck here." He said. " great then I'll make myself comfortable bc I'm not telling you a word!" I said and sat on the bed...