006

AFTER 2 weeks

Your parents are under arrest now.your aunt live with you. You and Jaden are ok?... you went to the Waltons house.

"Hi Mrs.Walton... is Jayla home?" You asked. "Yes.. she is upstairs. Go on" she smiled and gave you warm hug. You went upstairs and she was in live.

"Yo Y/n Joined us!!!" Jayla said. "Hi..." you said. After 10 minutes Jaden come in the room. "Yo wassup" he said. "We are on live" Jayla said and you ignored him. He sat next to me

COMMENTS SECTION

USER1928; JADEN AND Y/N KISS!!

USER1873;KISS

USER1737; KISS!!

USER8173; KISS!!!

Me and Jaden looked at each other. "No I'm not gonna kiss him I have bf" I said and Jayla and Jaden Looked at me shocked. "What? I can't have a bf?" you said . "No.. just you are here for like 2 weeks and somebody already asked you" Jayla said. "WHAT IS HIS NAME TELL ME!!" Jayla yelled. "Okay okay no need to shout!" You said and laughed. "Okay so his name is like Elliot. And he is nice guy.." you said.

Jaden stand up and walk out from the door. "What is his problem?" You asked. " i don't know..." Jayla said. "Okay I have to go Elliot is coming over."
You went to your room. After 20 minutes. Elliot had to come already. It's night and he had to stay over.

Jayla🙋🏻‍♀️

Girl.come over stay at night
Read 1m ago.

Sorry I can't Elliot is staying over.
Read 1m ago

Oh okay np
Read 1m ago.

——————————————————————————
JADEN POV;

"Jayla wassup. Are you bored?" I asked. "Yeah... I had a Night hang out with y/n in my room and she said she can't bc Elliot is staying over and her aunt is not home". She said. Oh... the Elliot guy.

After 1 hour

I heard bell and Heard how Mum opened door. "Omg y/n what happened" she sounds scared. I walked down and saw y/n. she had so scared y/n.
"Can I come in?" She said with very scared voice.
"what happened?" I said. "My bf was like drink or something and when he rang the bell I opened and He had bloody  knife and  he started chasing me and tried to stab me" she said. Oh my god. What a psycho. "I already called cops and they'll come he is still in my house." she said.

Y/N'S POV;

"You can stay in Jaden's room"Jessica said. "Can I stay at Jayla's pls?"  I said. Pls not Jaden. Javon come downstairs.. "hi y/n!" He said and hugged me.