Injury

My eyes locked with his. As I was staring into those dark, mysterious eyes I hear Jay yell.

"What do want Keaton? Get out of my room!"

Keaton growled in response and Lunged at him. I quickly jumped in from of Jay and was thrown to the ground. When I hit the ground, I heard Jay exclaim, "What did you do? Look she's bleeding !"

I felt something wet on my forehead. I reached up and touched the substance and found that it was blood. I looked up and my eyes found Keaton.
"What are you even doing here?"

"I live here with this asshole, kitten," he replied.

"That's not my name," I responded as I got up from the floor.

"Are you okay Aviana," asked Jay.

"Yeah I'm just-" I tried to reply but all of the sudden I got dizzy.

"Woah, Aviana you need to go to the ER. You look like your about to pass out," informed Jay.

"I'm fine, you're being-"

I heard Jay and Keaton shout before I felt myself fall to the floor, then everything went black.
================================

Keatons POV:
She's so beautiful. Even as she sits here on the hospital bed, she looks so beautiful. Though, I can't help but feel guilty.

I did this to her.
I haven't even known her that long and I already hurt her.

I sigh and look to the ground in regret. I hear the door open
"Alpha."

I look up and see the doctor nodding to me. 
"What's wrong with her? Is she okay? What's gonna happen?" I keep rambling until a throat was cleared and I got myself together.

"The hard impact on the ground caused her head to split open, so we gave her stitches and some medicine to soothe the pain," says the doctor cautiously.

I nodded my head furiously in anger to the door, signaling the doctor to leave.
"Just fucking great," a voice says behind me.
I look and glare at Jay. God dammit I forgot he was here.

"Shut the fuck up you asshole, none of this would have happened if you weren't fucking around with MY MATE!" I roared.

He scoffs. "We we're working on a project , I played a song for her and then you came in and went batshit for no reason.

Now it was my turn to scoff.
"That was more than enough reason to flip shit on you," I say reply.
I turn my head when I hear movement on the bed. I look to see my beauty slowly waking up.
I rush to her side and immediately start apologizing.
================================

Aviana's POV:
I open my eyes to blinding white lights. I groan and try to sit up, but to no avail. I look down and see Keatons hand crushing mine, while he mutters apologies after apologies for what happened.

"Keaton it's okay," I say in pity as I look up at him. He scoffs.

"It's anything but okay, my carelessness led to you getting hurt," he says with agony in his eyes.

"Hey stranger ," I hear from the corner of the room. I turn and I see Jay. A smile instantly graced my face.

"Jay," I exclaimed as I open my arms for hug. He speed walks over to to me and gives me a long bear hug. We break apart when I hear an inhumanly growl. I turn to the source and see Keaton. I tilt my head, confused and say
"Whenever your done acting like an animal, call the doctor in," I say annoyed, though I turn back to Jay and give him a toothy grin.
It's alright, I'll go get him" As Jay left the room,
I turn to look at Keaton. He looks at me like he hasn't eaten in days. The primal hunger in his eyes made me clench my thighs together and blush.

I sink further into the bed when he leans impossibly closer.

"You're so beautiful," he says adoringly. "I just can't get enough of you." I look down with hot cheeks and try to avoid eye contact.

I feel his hand grad my chin gently and tilt my head up. He looks down at me so lovingly, eyes trained on my face as he study's me like I'm the most interesting thing he's ever seen. He leans in even more and ever so gently gives me a kiss right next to my lips.

"I'm so sorry darling, I can't express how much I mean that," he says in regret. As I now study his face, I see bags under his eyes, more prominent in this light. He's beating himself up about this way too much.

I slowly trail my hand up to his cheek and rub my thumb along his lips, enchanted by him.
"It's okay," I say. "Please don't beat your self up about it, you don't deserve that."

He looks down at me leans in. He begins placing butter fly kissed along my neck and color bone. I bite my lip to suppress a Moab. But to no avail. He eventually leaves one long lasting kiss in the same place right next to my lips.