Break

Jays POV:

I look down at my beautiful mate and smile. She's so perfect for us. She cries and moans so sweetly for me, making me hard in an instant.

I drop my eyes to her bright red ass, seeing it start to bruise.

Fuck.

I knew I shouldn't have let myself come up here. I lost control and bruised her, and now she's definitely gonna be sitting funny for awhile.

I just couldn't control myself.

I look up and see some scented lotion on her table next to the bed. I grab it and put some on her ass, massaging it in, hopefully giving her some relief.

She fell asleep as soon as I laid her down, exhausted from Me and Keaton taking turns with her.

After I finish, I pull the covers back up and kiss her forehead, looking at her adoringly.

"I love you," I say, hoping she can't hear me. I don't wanna scare her away.

Though as much as I wish she was sleeping, I wish she awake. I want nothing more to tell her I love her when she's not sleeping, but I need to work up the courage.

I kiss her forehead again, moving her hair out of her face, and walk downstairs.

I would have cuddled with her, but I was afraid if I felt her naked body on mine, I would do something she's definitely not ready for.

I walk into the kitchen to see Keaton trying to cook something. Usually, he's a terrible cook, though whatever he was making smelled heavenly.

What the fuck?

I furrow my brows and stop to stand next to him, looking down at the food.

From the looks of it, he was making pasta with a special homemade sauce. How is he suddenly a good cook?

He looks over at me, basically reading my mind.

"I found a cookbook over there with old recipes written it and I figured when Avi woke up she would be hungry."

I smirk. "She'll be out for awhile." He smirks back at me.

"I heard." He turns back to food, continuing to stir the sauce and noodles.

"You should have stayed up there with her, she's gonna be upset when she wakes up and find you not there," he says suddenly. I knew he was right. I don't want my baby to feel used, I just can't control myself.

"I'm still trying to control myself," I reply simply, hoping he gets the point. He nods, stopping stirring.

"We'll, if you're not gonna, I sure am. Keep an eye on the food. Look at the directions if you need help," he says before walking up the stairs.

I feel horrible. I want nothing more to go up there and cuddle my beautiful mate.

I groan and begin stirring the food.
==================================

Keatons POV:

I practically run up the stairs into her room, where I find her on her stomach, sleeping soundly.

I walk over to the bed and crouch down so my eye level with her. She's so fucking adorable.

Her chubby cheeks are still pink, squished up against her pillow, while she snores softly.

I stand up and discard my clothes except for my boxers, needing to feel her bare skin against mine again.

I pull back the covers and I'm met with a very bruised ass.