Maybe my Mate

Jays POV:

I as drive away from Avianas house, I grin so big my face starts to hurt. I know what happened with her and Keaton, I wanted to get her mind of that asshole and make today a fun day for her. I know she's Keaton's mate, so why do I have a feeling she's mine too. It's not unheard of in the werewolf world, but rare. If it is true, well, let's say there's gonna be a lot of explaining to do on mine and Keatons part.

I drive into my drive way and walk inside. Immediately I'm slammed against the door, met with an angry looking Keaton. His eyebrows are pinched together and he had a deadly glare etched onto his face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you," he seethes. I look at him, unfazed.

"I don't know what you mean asshole."

"You took MY MATE out on a date!" I look up at him and smirk knowingly.

"Yes, I did," I say, putting emphasis on the I. "You made her feel like shit yesterday, she thinks you used her. Now how the hell do you think that made her feel? Like shit, and I was kind enough to cheer her up since you blew it yesterday." He scowls.

"I didn't blow it, I lost control so I left before I did anything and took it too far." He let's go of me and turns around. 

I look at him, and decide to come clean on my thoughts. I sigh, the pit in my stomach rising.

"I felt something with her," I say, making him freeze and stop in his tracks. He slowly turns around, eyeing me.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I felt a spark, I know she's your mate, but I feel that spark, and I felt it with her today," I say. "I just-" I stop, thinking over my words. "I think she might be my mate too. I can feel it, deep down." He fully turns around, walking towards me.

"We can't be sure that's true. We have to go see Celia," he says. Celia is an elder wolf, but she has psychic gifts. If anyone will be able to tell us the truth about this whole situation, it's Celia. I sigh and nod. I made my way up to my room and but on my pajamas, then lay down in bed. My mind is racing with all the possibilities of what this could be. I decide to relax and let myself fall asleep, letting all those thoughts wait until tomorrow.

================================

Unknown POV:
I smell her. She smells extravagant. I was planning to break in but to my pleasant surprise, the door was unlocked. Almost as if it was on purpose just for me.

I look down at my sleeping beauty. I gently tuck some hair behind her ear. I take a deep breath, once again, inhaling her scent. I look at her longingly.

Soon my love. Soon.

================================
Avianas POV:

I wake up feeling...happy. Energetic. Ready to start my day.

Or ready to see Jay. I snort, laughing at my own thoughts.

I get ready and before I know it I'm in first period. Today went very fast, I chatted with Jay and the guys and everything went pretty normal.

After school ended, I make my way to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and cringe. My face is flushed and my hair is going crazy. As I busy myself trying to fix my hair, I see movement behind me. I shrug it off as someone else using the bathroom. I gasp sharply when a strong pair of hands pull me back onto a hard chest. The hands cover me mouth, also keeping me trapped between the sink and this person. I look in the mirror with wide eyes, immediately recognizing who it is.

Keaton.

I fight in his hold, but only end up accidentally grinding into him because of the strong hold he has on me. Through the mirror, I see him close his eyes and throw his head back. He quickly turns me around and presses me up against the sink, still keeping my mouth covered.

"Hello baby," he says sweetly, taking in my features. I roll my eyes and bite his hand, resulting in him finally taking his hand from my mouth.

I glare at him. He smirks.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I exclaim.

"I saw you come in here and I couldn't resist," he replies. I roll my eyes.

"Leave me the hell alone asshole."

He looks at me with confusion. Even after what he did to me, just leaving me vulnerable after being intimate, he still doesn't know.

"What are you talking about baby," he asks. I roll my eyes again.

"You should know, dickhead." I swiftly walk out the restroom, but don't know it very far before I'm pushed up against the wall. I immediately get deja vu, thinking back to the fist time we spoke in the hallway.

"I'm sorry kitten," he starts. "I couldn't control myself, and I wanted to leave before I lost it." I look up at him, confused. What does he mean he couldn't control himself. I'm about to ask, but stop. It doesn't matter, he still left me alone, and didn't say anything to me.

"Leave me alone Keaton." He looks back at me, obviously angry.

"Your only mine, Aviana. I'll talk to you whenever I want, touch you whenever I want, and fuck you whenever I want," he growls. He leans in and sucks on my neck, make me moan.

Im so glad no one else is in this hallway.

He licks and sucks my neck relentlessly, before finally find a spot on my neck that made me weak in my knees. He smirks and I feel something sharp against my neck.

Suddenly I feel something sharp plung deep into my neck, making me scream out in pain. I quickly fall, my knees giving out from under me. Keaton is quick to catch me, he licks my wound clean of blood and places long deep kiss to my lips.

"Now everyone knows you mine," I hear, before everything goes black.

================================
Hey guys, I know most of you won't read this but that's okay. I'm sorry about updating then not updating for awhile. I have massive writers block, trying to keep this book going. If you have any suggestions let me know!💕