Attack

Aviana's POV:

"I love you," he says.

I take my head out of the crook in his neck and and look at him in shock.

"I love you, Aviana," he says again. He looks back at me, with so much love and adoration it makes me want to melt.

"I love you too," I confess. I loved them all, I just needed time to realize that. I loved them more than anything. They were my true loves. My mates.

He groans and slams me against a table, then picking me up and setting me down on top of it.

"I need you, baby please," he practically whimpers. I blush and look down, but his fingers find there way under my chin and tilt my head back up.

"Then have me," I said simply. He growls and slams his lips to mine, devouring my mouth, moving his tongue eagerly against mine.

I whimper when he starts to move down my neck and lick a path right near my collarbone.

I feel his teeth graze over it, knowing he's found his place to mark me. He uses his hand to tilt my head back.

The door bursts open. It's his beta.

"Alpha, we're under attack!"

"What? What's going on?"

"There's rouges beyond the Pack border, and it seems like an entire pack is with them as well."

"Fuck!" Deimos yells. He grabs me and runs me over to his beta.

"Take her to the safe room and guard it with your life, if one person lays a hand on her you'll be fucking sorry," he says darkly. He turns back to me and pulls me into him, kissing me passionately before opening the library door and walking down the hallway.

"Come on!" His beta yells, taking me harshly by the hand and dragging me out of the door.

His fingers dig into my wrist, making me cry out in pain.

"You're hurting me!" I say. He doesn't respond and leads me down the stairs and toward the back door.

"Wait, where are we going? I thought we were going to the safe room."

"It's a bunker outside," he responded simply.

"What? Why would it be outside where the danger is?"

Instead of answering me, he kicks open the door and practically drags me outside.

"Where are we going!?" I start to fight in his hold, not trusting him for another second until I know what's going on.

He then stops and turns towards me. He pushes me to the ground and Straddles me before I had the chance to get up and fight back.

"You're so naive," he says. My heart drops.

I open my mouth to respond but he slaps his hand over it.

"I told you I would have you, didn't I?" My eyes widen and I try to scream.

He was the stalker. The one out to get me. He was right under our noses the whole time.

"Shhh, don't scream, honey. Save that for later," he says. I feel his other hand start to trail down my body, making me squirm in disgust. His hands left a burning sensation down my body, not sparks like with my mates.

I want his hands off me now.

I start to fight even more, even biting his hand.

Hard.

He pulls it away and hisses lightly.

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be. My men can only stall that bastards warriors for so long."

I scream loudly, hoping and praying someone would hear me.

He chuckles and leans down next to my ear.

"Scream all you want, they won't get to you on time," he says before feeling a prick in my neck.

After a few seconds, I start to feel tired and soon let the darkness overtake me.

"Now we'll be together forever."

==================================
Deimos's POV:

I race down the hallway and outside, instantly changing into my wolf.

I run up to rouges and immediately attack, only to be met with confusion.

They aren't attacking, it's like they're waiting for us to come to them.

I look around and see my warriors confused as well.

That's when I realize, this is a trap.

I change back into my human form and race into the house. I run down the stairs into the basement where the safe room is.

I don't smell her scent down here. Instantly panic and swing open the door, Avi no where to be found.

I roar in anger, shaking the whole house.

Where the fuck is she? I told Brant to take her down here.

Wait... Brant was supposed to take her down here. If she's not down here then...

Fuck. Brant took her. He was the fucking stalker. I should have know. The way he asks about her when she's not here or always volunteered to guard her.

I know one thing for sure. I will find her, even if it kills me.

==================================
Sorry short chapter, but juicy chapter