New friends

I really didn't want to talk about what happened with Jay so I decided to just drop it.

After my first few classes, I was tired already.
Fortunately, Jay and I had every class together so that helped a lot. We were on our way to lunch when I saw him again. The guy from class who was the one from the hallway. He was staring directly at me. Those green eyes were so captivating I almost couldn't look away, but I did when Jay spoke up.

"Hey do you wanna sit with me and my friends," he asked.

"Yeah sure."

I don't eat lunch so I waited for Jay to get his so he could show me where his table was. When he came back, he came back and brought me to a table with about 4 guys sitting by around it. But may I add, they were all hot. Me and Jay say down next to each other and when I looked up, I saw everyone staring at me.

"What," I said.
The one with brown hair and hazel eyes spoke first.
"Well hello there, and who might you be," he asked.
"Dom back off she's not here for your pleasure she's my friend," said Jay.
"Jeez sorry," Dom said. When Jay looked away, Dom turned back to me and gave boyish grin and winked at me.
"Sorry about him, he's always like that," one of the boys sitting next to him said.
"I'm Sam."
"I'm Aviana," I said.
"Nice to meet you," he said.
"Over there is Haize," said Sam. He pointed to a guy sitting on the other side of Jay. He had dirty blonde hair and was pretty skinny, but you could still see a lot of muscles through his shirt. He had crystal blue eyes and a sharp jawline. He looked over at me and flashed a charming smile.
I smiled back at him to be polite.

"And that over there is Ky," said Sam.
He pointed to a very handsome dark haired boy sitting on the other side of me. He had dark brown hair and light green eyes. He seemed like the mysterious bad boy type but kinda nice at the same time.

"Well hello gorgeous," said Ky. He scooted closer to me and winked. Jay sent him a glare but Ky just smirked in response. I smiled at him and chuckled.
"And as you already know they are Jay and Dom," said Sam.
"So you just moved here right? Why did you move," asked Ky.
"My mom works as a real estate agent so they make her move sometimes," I said.
Ky gave me a curious look.
"Why would they move her here. The only nice places they have in this town is at the pack-" Before Ky could finish Sam slapped the side of his really hard.
"Oh um nevermind," Ky said.
I gave him a confused look but I just ignored what just happened.
"Um okay," I said with a chuckle.
I was about to ask how long they've been friends with each other but then I spotted him at the next table across from me. His piercing green eyes still staring at me. He was sitting with some other guys and they were all chatting and laughing among one another. For some reason he looked pissed. Like really pissed. It almost looked like he was slightly shaking.
I quickly looked away and asked the guys, "Um who is that? He's been staring at me all day," I said.
All the guys looked at me and looked at him. They looked back at me with a look of realization in their eyes.
"What," I asked. They never answered me and pretended to not hear me.
I was about to ask what there problem was but then I heard my phone ringing. I looked down and saw that my doctors office was calling me.
Oh shit.
I had completely forgot about my appointment today. I grabbed my bookbag and stood up.
"Sorry guys I have somewhere to be," I said.
"Before you go, do you wanna come to my house after school so we can work on science homework together," asked Jay.
"Yeah sure. Put your number in my phone and text me the address," I said. I gave him my phone and he quickly put his number in. I said bye to all of them and quickly made my way out of the cafeteria.
Before I left, I saw the guy still staring at me. He wasn't mad anymore. In fact he was just gazing at me with something almost like adoration and lust. Wait lust?! My eyes widened and I ran the rest of the way out of the school.
Since I don't have a car or a license, I had to walk to the doctors office. It took awhile since it was a new town and I didn't know where it was. I had to look it up. It also took forever since I was walking.
When I walked there, they took me back right away and I was in and out pretty fast. School was already over by the time I was done so I called Jay since he hadn't texted me his address yet.
"Hey Jay."
"Hey Aviana. Where are you?"
"Outside the doctors office. What's your address? I'll walk there."
"Walk? No I'll come get you."
"No Jay you don't have to-" I was cut off because he hung up.
He got there in like 10 minutes in came in a black SUV.
I hopped in the front and saw that all the guys were in the car as well.
"Oh hey guys," I said.
They all said hey in return. I turned to Jay.
"You didn't have to come pick me up. I have legs so I could have walked," I said.
"No it's okay I don't wanna have you walk," he said.
"Well thanks then I guess," I said.
He looked over at me and flashed a charming smile. "Anytime."
Before I knew it were driving down a path into the forest. I was confused at first but then I saw  a huge house on one big property. There were also many normal sized houses on the property as well. My eyes widened and I gasped.
"Wow," I said.
They all chuckled and hopped out when the car came to a stop.
================================

HERES THR BOYS MY FINE BEAUTIES

Jay obviously

Dom

Haize

Haize

Ky

Sam

Sam