The moment

We were stuck in each others eyes. Just staring; in the moment. For some reason it's like I felt this pull towards him.

Suddenly the door burst open.

We both jump back from each other, startled by the sudden intrusion. I turn my head to look at this intruder, only to realize it was Jay.

"Jay!" I exclaim. I jump up in my bed to lean towards him for a hug. He walks towards me in long strides until he finally reaches me. He captures me in a great big hug. As soon as he made contact with me, I heard an inhumane growl.

I turn to see Keaton looking at Jay with so much hatred. How did he make that sound? That was weird.

Jay rolled his eyes. "Calm down I'm just hugging her," he retorted, putting extra emphasis on the hugging part, trying to piss off Keaton more than he already was for some reason.

I was rolling my eyes in amusement when I suddenly jerked away as I realized something.

"Oh my gosh!", I exclaimed. "How am I gonna tell my mom what happened, she'll never let me see you guys again."

"This is a private doctor, so if you don't want your mom knowing that doctor won't contact her, we'll make sure of it." replied Keaton.

I sighed in relief. "Thank god," I say laying back in the bed.

Eventually the doctor came back in and gave me the okay to go home. Jay gave me brand new clothes to wear, including undergarments, which had me blushing like crazy.
"Your too cute," he says, then walks out to give me privacy to change.

I put on the undergarments, and I'm about to put on the leggings and shirt when I catch myself in the mirror. I see faint bruises from my short fall. But most of all I see my body. I've always struggled with my body image, so I've always tried avoid looking in the mirror in situations like this.

I sigh in disappointment. I slowly bend down to pick up the shirt to avoid myself getting dizzy or anything.
Suddenly the door burst open revealing Keaton.

"Hey Aviana, I would love to give you a ride home or where-" He stops in his tracks. He slowly looks me up and down like he's in a trance. His eyes suddenly turn black and slowly  starts walking towards me.

"Keaton! What are you doing I'm changing get out!" I yell. He ignores more and continues to walk towards me until he's standing right in front of me. I quickly try to cover my chest and part of my stomach with that shirt, but he beats me to it and rips the shirt out of my hands.

He just continues to stare at me; with lust, hunger, and longing.
He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath as if inhaling my scent. He suddenly opens his eyes and steps even closer.

"You are so beautiful," he starts. "The most beautiful thing I have ever seen."
He stares into my eyes. And I stare back with as much longing as he. I look down to try and avoid his gaze.

He puts his fingers under my chin and gently lifts my head up. He steps impossibly closer.
"So, so beautiful," he says before smashing his lips to mine.

Electricity is the only word to describe it. My lips were tingling as he kissed me hunger and need. He swipes his tounge across my lips asking for entrance, I let him in immediately. I've never been kissed, so I let him take the lead. He tasted like mints and smelled like the forest after rain. I relished in this feeling, never wanting it to end.

Unfortunately, I had to back away for air. As we broke apart, we were both breathing heavy. As I continued to catch my breath, he began peppering kisses down my neck. I moaned at the feeling. He licked and sucked mercilessly, having me panting with need. I moan again, which makes him snap.

He quickly picks me up and puts me on the counter. He begins sliding his hands up and down me thighs erotically.

"I am so crazy about you. All I think about is you. You are what I crave. Just look what you do to me." He whispers.

I look down and see a bulge in his pants. Just then I turn beet red and quickly look down.
He smiles at me with adoration. But then suddenly he jumps back, startled.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me," he quickly says and walks out, leaving me sitting on the counter, devastated.

The first time I've ever been intimate like that, which he very obviously could see, and he just walks out. Tears start to spill as I quickly put on the rest of my clothes. I slam open the door and try to find my way out of the house. On my way, I pass Jay.

"Hey, do you need a ride home?" I continue to walk past him.

"Hey where are you going," he asks as he follows me.

"Home," I say. Soon I finally find my way out of the home, all while Jay is frantically chasing me asking me what's wrong. Eventually he gets the hint and stops at the front door, not bothering to follow me.

As I walk down the driveway, I begin to feel bad for being so mean to Jay. I turn around and his eyes widen.

"Why are you crying," he asks gently.
I cry even harder. "I'm sorry for being so mean," I start. "Thank you for helping me, but tell Keaton to not even bother with me anymore."

I don't even wait for his response before turning and continuing to walk down the drive way back onto the road.

Eventually I realize I don't know where I am, so I tried to use directions on my phone to get back home.

I Just barley I made it home. I walk in and sign. I walk into the kitchen and see a note on the counter.

Going out for the night, be home in the morning. Love you!
- Mom
It reads.

I crumple the paper up and walk upstairs. I lay on my bed and sigh once again. I know one thing for sure-

I'm never talking to Keaton again.