Shy

Jays POV:

Fuck. She tasted like heaven. Having her legs on my shoulders, wrapped around my head, pushing her pussy into my face was an image I will never get out of my head.

It gets me hard just thinking about it. Though I can't help but feel guilty In the pleasure.

Did we move too fast? Did we pressure her?

My thoughts were interrupted by Keaton.

"Don't be mad," he says. I roll my eyes.

"I'm not mad, I just think we should've waited for her to have both of us at the same time. I'm worried she's gonna regret it."

He smirks. "Oh she's definitely not gonna regret it. She enjoyed it way too much for her own good."

I smirk slightly. He's definitely right about that last part.

==================================
Avianas POV:

My wake up hearing people walk around the room. I stretch out my arms and legs, letting out a small yawn. This bed is so comfortable. It's chiseled, hard pillow providing perfect comfort.

Wait what?

I feel a large, rough hand start rubbing up and down my leg, squeezing slightly. I gently peel open my eyes and see Keaton looking down at me lovingly. He breaks out into a huge smile, before letting out a deep breath and kissing my forehead.

My cheeks heat up as I smile, and I bury my head into his chest shyly. I feel him chuckle before he flips me over, leaving his hovering over me.

He spreads my legs apart with his, placing his knee in between them. He pulls down the covers and I feel my breasts being met with cool air, not aware I was still naked.

I move to cover myself, but he quickly grabs my hands and places them above my head, trapping me. He smirks.

"Don't hide from me, you're Beautiful," he says.

"Plus I've already seen everything," he adds, making me blush even more. I rub my thighs together slowly, hoping he doesn't notice.

He does.

He looks down between my thighs and looks back at me.

"Was last night not enough baby? Or does my needy little whore want more from her Daddy?" He asks. I moan out loud, his dirty words making even more wet than I was.

I bite my lip, and that sets him off.

His lips meet mine in a nasty, heated kiss. He devours my mouth, using his tongue to explore every inch of it. He nips at my lip, biting down harshly, drawing blood.

He quickly uses his tongue to trace my lips, licking and sucking up the blood. He then leans back, panting.

"Jay got to taste you last night, now it's my turn. Will you let me taste you baby?" He asks. I nod eagerly. I need his mouth on me. I need it. I crave it.

His large hands pry open my thighs, then pushing them back near my head, so my pussy is in his face.

He doesn't waste any time, he immediately dives in, eating me out like it's his last day on earth. He laps up and down my pussy, licking up all of my wetness that keeps gushing out of me. I see his lips glistening with my wetness, which makes me moan loudly. He starts to harshly run on my clit, going in slow, torturing circles.

He doesn't let up, starting to suck my clit into his mouth, while gently rubbing the rest of my pussy.

He harshly spanks my ass, making me cry out, close to the edge.

"Don't you dare cum, slut."

"I cant," I say losing my breath. "I cant hold it!"

He starts to bite at my clit, which pushes me over the edge. I start to come everywhere, creaming all over his face. Keaton keeps lapping up my wetness, until there wasn't a drop left.

He leans up, an animalistic look In his eyes. I gulp.

"You came without permission my pretty slut, now you're getting punished," He says darkly. I start to protest and crawl away but he catches my and sets me across his lap.

He starts to massage my buttcheeks, then lands down a harsh smack. I yelp, gripping his thighs, tears collecting in my eyes. That's doesn't stop him. He lands down 4 harsh smacks, leaving my ass on fire.

I start to cry loudly, and he pulls me up to straddle him. He puts my head to his chest, and starts rubbing up and down my back comforting me.

"You did amazing baby," he says, his voice soothing me. He pulls my head out from his chest, and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

He then pulls back and just looks at me, studying my face. Then he speaks.

"I'm sorry."

My eyes widen, what is he sorry for? Did he regret what we just did like the first time?

"I'm sorry I left you that day, baby. I only left you because I didn't want to lose control and do something you weren't ready for," he adds. I look back at him.

So that's why he left, jeez that was pretty obvious.

"It's okay Kea, you're here now. That's all that matters," I reply with a sweet smile on my face.

He sighs in relief. We bask in each others presence for what seems like forever, but in reality it was only a few minutes.

Our moment was interrupted when Jay walked in. He stops in his tracks when he sees me, his eyes trailing down my body. Suddenly I'm very aware I'm still naked. I bury my face in Keatons neck and I feel him get up. He walks over to the dresser, with me still attached to him like glue, and grabs one of his shirts for me to wear. He sets me down and puts in over my head, covering me.

He takes my hand and leads me to Jay, who quickly pulls me into a tight hug.

"Are you okay baby, was last night too much for you?"

I blush and shake my head, making him smile.

"Good." 

He takes my hand and leads me downstairs, where I see a huge plate of breakfast sitting on the table.

"I made you breakfast!" He yells proudly.
I laugh at his gesture. He's too sweet.

"And after you're done, we're need to go see Celia again, because your house was broken into again last night."