Wasn't Me

Aviana's POV:

"Hold on, brother?" I question. I couldn't be more confused right now.

Jay and Keaton glare harshly at Deimos. Deimos smirks back, all while pulling me closer to him, smushing me even more against his hard body. 

Keaton sprints over to us and yanks me out of Deimos's arms. I cling to him, frightened and confused. I look back at Deimos, he looks livid that I was taken away from him. I see him clench and unclench his fists.

I look at his eyes, only to find them looking at me longingly. I bring my gaze to the ground, not knowing what to do.

"A good mate you are, huh? You didn't even tell her!" I hear Deimos shout. Keaton growls and clings to me.

"You're irrelevant. My mate never needed to know about you," he responds.

Deimos scoffs. "We'll I'm important now, cause she's my mate too." That's when Keaton loses it. He pushes me to the side, causing me to stumble and trip. I see Jay race to catch me out of the corner of my eye, but before he could get to me, I feel someone else catch me. Deimos.

I look up at him with tears in my eyes, shocked and upset that Keaton would push me like that.

Keaton looks at me, his face evident with shock and realization.

"Baby I'm so sorry, I lost control. I couldn't help it. I'm sorry ba-" I cut him off.

"Save it. This wouldn't have been the first time I've gotten hurt because of you." That makes Deimos growl.

"Leave me alone," I say, feeling tears gather in my eyes. Even though Deimos just scared me, I cling to him, not wanting to look at Keaton. And Jay just stands there and says nothing.

I feel Deimos pick me up and carry me out of the bathroom. I cling to him, out of sadness and embarrassment, seeing as he's carrying my me now out of the theater. You would think Keaton or Jay would come after me, especially since they hated Deimos so much. Why do they hate each other so much anyway? Where had he been? So many questions left unanswered in my brain, yet I was too upset to even ask them.

I feel Deimos start to run. I don't know where, but I don't care. I know I just met him, but apparently he's my other mate. My other half. Or third I guess.

After a while, I start to drift off. I open my eyes to see darkly lit room, a masculine scent surrounding me. I look down to the bed.

Black silk sheets.

Nice. I like it.

I yawn and stretch my arms. I see someone move out of the corner of my eye coming towards me. I jump and hide under the sheets like a little kid, scared.

The person chuckles. His laugh is so hot. Oh my god. Stop it Avi.

The sheets peel back slowly, and our eyes meet. Deimos. He gazes down at me adoringly. I blush.

His find my waist and pulls me up to his, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Are you okay?" He asks. He starts to gently rub his thumb lovingly against my cheek.

"I guess." He looks at me, now an unreadable expression on his face.

I hear someone knock on the doors. Deimos growls. After he sets me down, He charges over to the door angrily. He flings the door open and snarls at whoever is behind it.

"What do you want?" He demands. Jeez he could be a little nicer.

"There's a problem with rogues, sir. Urgent matters." Woah, he's and Alpha too? Then how is Keaton an Alpha?

"Can you not see I'm busy with my mate. Go find Sam, he can handle it. My mate is more important than a few rouges," he replies, slamming the door in the persons face.

I jump from the sound. He turns back toward me and slowly stalks toward me. I begin to walk backward but he reaches me first and pulls me against him.

"I guess you have some questions, huh baby?

"Yes," I reply immediately. Too many to be quite honest.

He walks me over to the bed and sits down with his back against the headboard. He grabs my hips and pulls me to straddle him.

"Ask away," he says. I look at him, thinking of what to ask first. I start with the obvious.

"How are you and Keaton brothers?"

"We are half brothers. We had the same piece of shit father."

"Had?" I mimic. His jaw clenched and his hands grip around my waist tightly. 

"That's a story for another day." I nod understandingly.

"Is that the reason you're an Alpha too, like Keaton?"

"Keatons Mother was the first even female Alpha, she refused to give up the title to a man, even her mate, until Keaton was born," he says.

"Before he was born, our father had me. He never thought he would find his mate so he mated with the Alphas daughter of the Midnight Pack. Now my Pack, the strongest in the world. Keatons pack is the strongest in the US other than ours.

"Ours?" I question once more.

He smirks, rubbing hands up and down my thigh.

"Yes Ours. You're my mate, which means this is your pack now too."

Oh.

Wait.

I'm not ready for that.

I want to protest but I have the question I've been wanting the answer to for weeks in the back of my mind, ready to spew out any second.

"One more question," I say. He nods.

"Why did you break into my house, I mean, why not just come to me like you did?" 

He stares at me, a confused look on his face.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He demands. My eyes widen.

It wasn't him.

Oh my god.

If it wasn't him then...

"Someone broke into your house?" He asks in a yell.

"Well they left a note, we thought it was you!" 

"It wasn't me! Why the hell would I break into my mates house?"

I look back at him in fear. Someone broke into my house not once, but twice, and now I know it wasn't my mate. Then who?

He looks at me again.

"Have Keaton or Jay done anything about this?" He asks.

"Not yet, they've been trying to find out who it was. We thought it was you, but I guess now since it's not, it changes everything."

"I'll just have to take matters into my own hands," he says darkly, with a smirk on his face.

==================================

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

Over 1200 reads?! I cant believe it! Thank you for all the love and votes!! More chapters on the way!