🦋{𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐞}🦋

"𝐈 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭."
- 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

"- 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

Cade Steros was someone who Katrina used to be infatuated with. Not only did he have dark hair and looked to be in his late thirties, but he also had the ability to perform magic.

The moment that he laid eyes on her, she knew that he had been entranced by her beauty. It didn't surprise her at the time as every man she was involved with approached her the same way.

It was as if she cast a spell on them, even though she assumed her magic was gone after she turned into a vampire, and like fools, they grew attached to her until the tragic end of their relationship.

Katrina sensed that she was dreaming when Cade suddenly appeared in front of her and began to kiss her. He couldn't be there, he was dead. Her brothers were relieved when they heard the news as the two didn't like him very much.

She opened her eyes at the sound of a familiar voice in the house, one that she didn't particularly like. She would've assumed that it was Elena, but the presence she sensed in Stefan's room indicated that it was Katherine.

Already disgusted with the thought of being in the same building as her, Katrina wasted no time in getting ready for the day. She picked out her outfit and combed her hair before she headed out, luckily without Katherine having the need to bother her.

Katrina grabbed her phone out of her pocket and dialed a number as she walked up to her Mustang.

"Hello?" Jenna asked through the other end.

"Jenna." The Salvatore smiled as she heard the woman's voice.

"Hey, Kat! What's up?"

"I don't mean to bother you, but I was wondering if we could have another one of those talks?"

"You mean 'wine meetings'?" Jenna corrected her.

Katrina chuckled. "Yes."

"I'm actually hosting a barbecue at Elena's if-"

"Oh," the vampire breathed out. "Forgive me, I didn't realize you were busy. We can talk another time."

"I was going to say that it would be a perfect time, and besides, there'll be wine."