🦋{𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞}🦋

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨."
- 𝐒𝐢𝐚

"- 𝐒𝐢𝐚

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

Music was like a soothing saint to the oldest Salvatore. A savior for her disturbing troubles. The light of her darkest moments.

It brought a feeling within Katrina that urged her to move past the painful times in her life. After a failed relationship, she raged her pain away with an electric guitar, destroying multiple instruments in her process of anger and grief. But when she grew calm, she played a slow tune with her violin, allowing her time that whispered sweet reassurances in her ears. The power of music was strong enough to save a hurting soul; it was considered to be a lifesaver.

Even the soft sounds of a piano that lightly echoed around her made the Salvatore feel comfortable at a location she was unfamiliar with. Nearly everything seemed to be a pure white color, cleaned and polished to perfection; she was sure that she could see her reflection on the hard floor. Pillars styled from ancient Greece held the second floor in its place. And a grand staircase with intricate-designed banisters led a path to the next level of the building, inviting the female Salvatore to walk up its steps. Wherever the dream took her was huge, perhaps the size of a mansion.

Taking one step at a time, Katrina allowed her fingertips to brush along the dark wooden surface of the handrail as she observed the elegant decor. Her younger self would've called the place a castle if she ever saw it.

She reached the top of the stairs and glanced to her side, where the melodious sounds of the piano grew louder. Noticing the door to one of the rooms ajar, she slowly approached it until the toes of her heeled boots touched the threshold.

Inside the room, or rather bedroom, was a beautiful black piano, and playing the magnificent instrument was a composed man in a suit. His back was facing her, but she already knew that he was her Elijah.

"Enjoying the view?"

The Salvatore practically heard his smirk, and she smiled as she entered what she assumed to be his room. "Very much. That and the lovely sounds you produce with your hands."

He momentarily stopped when she reached his sight and smiled up at her. "Do you play?"

"No," she shook her head, "I prefer stringed instruments, but someday I'd love to try."

"Why wait?" He asked, moving so as to make room for her on the black bench.

"Oh, I don't mean to interfere."

"Nonsense. It'd be an honor to teach you."

Because he seemed insistent on teaching her, and she couldn't say no to his smile, Katrina joined him on the other side of the bench. The last time she saw a piano was in Isobel's house. It was much more dusty and off-key than the one in front of her.