🦋{𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝}🦋

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧."
- 𝟐𝐖𝐄𝐈, 𝐉𝐨𝐧, 𝐁𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐭

"- 𝟐𝐖𝐄𝐈, 𝐉𝐨𝐧, 𝐁𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐭

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

It was the fifth day in March, the Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day, to be precise. The Fell family had, so graciously, donated money for the community's ability to build a park.

Katrina was with Stefan as they watched the citizens prepare for the event. They heard Carol Lockwood give her speech until they noticed Mason removing boxes from his trunk.

He heard them approaching him as he dropped one of the boxes. "Stefan, right? The other Salvatore brother."

"The nice one," he told him. "The one offering an apology."

"Not interested."

"Mason, he was impetuous," Katrina said, preparing to apologize for her brother's actions.

Mason turned to glance at her with a raised brow. "You think?"

"If you and Damon keep at each other's throats, somebody innocent is going to get hurt and I don't want that, and Kat certainly doesn't want that," Stefan explained to him. "You have family here so I can imagine you wouldn't want that either. So what do you say we just quit the whole alpha male fighting thing and call a truce?"

"I made that same offer to your brother. He turned it down with a knife."

"And it was a mistake that he'll surely be punished for," Katrina spoke calmly. "Stefan and I are here to make sure that neither of you make another one."

The werewolf kept his eyes on her hazel-green ones. She knew that he could see the sincerity in them, and she hoped that it was enough for him to leave her and her brothers alone.

However, Mason's eyes narrowed in anger as he growled, "Tell your brother to watch his back."

Katrina bit her lip when anxiety began to take over. Her calming demeanor wasn't enough. His threat was a clear sign that he wouldn't hesitate to kill Damon, and because of her devotion to family, Katrina would surely end up killed with him.

Stefan grabbed his arm before he had the chance to walk away. "Well, I'm guessing that he only has to worry about that during a full moon. Otherwise, you're not as strong, am I right? Or you would have killed Damon by now."

"Keep in mind that there's three of us and only one of you." Katrina crossed her arms. "Perhaps you're the one who should watch his back."

"If he comes at me..." Mason began, only for the youngest Salvatore to interrupt.