🦋{𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟}🦋

"𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
- 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐭, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞

"- 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐭, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

A disadvantage of not sleeping was constantly having something on the mind.

Katrina had spent the night at Caroline's, along with Bonnie and Elena. The four of them were all crammed on the blonde's bed, the Salvatore in between Caroline and Bonnie, and Elena on the other side of Caroline. While the three younger girls slept through the night, Katrina had not, and it was all because of one man.

Elijah seemed to be on her mind recently. His pleasant smile that always grew in her presence was something that she noticed; it was more genuine when he was with her than with others. His chocolate brown eyes that stared into her soul were such a simple yet hypnotizing color as she could imagine herself staring back at them for the rest of her eternal life. And his voice was like a soothing mantra to her ears; it was as if he was a siren luring her to the bottom of the sea, and she would willingly drown just to be with him despite not being able to swim.

The oldest Salvatore was in a room full of girls, but all she thought about was him; it was mind-consuming.

When the first speck of sunlight had shone through the window curtains, she had finally closed her eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep. It didn't last long, though, as a cell phone woke her up.

"Go away!"

She heard the blonde next to her complain before the sound of something landing on the floor reached her ears. Much to her amusement, she assumed that her best friend shoved the doppelgänger off of the bed.

"Hello?" Elena asked, rather loudly, as she held her phone up to her ear.

Katrina and the other two still on the bed simultaneously groaned in annoyance, causing the Gilbert girl to drag herself out of the room. The older vampire knew that Stefan was on the other line, but she chose to ignore their conversation and instead focus on her blonde friend.

She was immensely concerned for Caroline's well-being when she heard that she had been taken by werewolves. The Salvatore couldn't handle losing someone else she loved; it was worse enough with her previous lovers. She was simply thankful that the blonde was all right.

She recalled the moments spent with the Forbes girl. Every sleepover at the Forbes' home, where it was just the two of them, every shopping trip for clothing, every cheerleading practice after school. All of them were moments that she cherished, even if they were the most mundane occurrences.

"I can sense you staring at me," the blonde mumbled as she turned to face her.

The Salvatore smiled at her friend. "Oh, staring is a crime now?" She teased her.