🦋{𝐀𝐬 𝐈 𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐃𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠}🦋

"𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."
- 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞

"- 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

It had been two of the longest days of Katrina's life. Two days awaiting news of the ritual's outcome. Two days worrying about Damon's condition with the werewolf bite. Two more wretched days with Katherine Pierce.

She vaguely remembered the night she was kidnapped, but she recalled the massive headache she had the following morning. Considering the scattered papers and empty whiskey bottles on the floor, the Salvatore presumed that she had gotten drunk... with Katherine.

Such a thought disgusted her.

Just before she began to wonder why she didn't find a piece of wood to stake herself with, the apartment door opened, revealing the youngest Salvatore brother.

"Stefan!" Katrina gasped and rushed to embrace him.

"Kat," he breathed out, relieved that she was alive. "Are you okay?"

She quickly nodded her head to assure him before she asked, "What news do you have of the ritual?"

Not giving him a chance to answer, the Pierce vampire spoke. "Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead!"

He glanced at her. "We ran into complications."

"Complications?"

"Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?"

The oldest Salvatore's eyes widened as she realized what her brother was asking. He needed something from Klaus, which meant that Elijah hadn't killed him.

Katherine suddenly pushed Stefan against the wall just as Katrina sensed a presence behind the door. In fact, there were two. One was undeniably Elijah; she recognized it almost immediately. The other seemed to be stronger, which she thought wasn't possible until Elijah's words reminded her of how his brother's transformation into a hybrid would make him much stronger than an Original vampire.

The door opened, revealing the two brothers. Klaus had that peculiar wicked grin on his face, which warned Katrina that he either succeeded with the ritual or had evil intentions up his sleeve, or perhaps both. Elijah, on the other hand, had his eyes on her. He appeared to be surprised to see her as if he didn't expect her there.

"Klaus, you're back." Katherine smiled sweetly at the hybrid. "Look who decided to come for a visit."

Klaus glanced over at where the youngest Salvatore brother stood. "You just keep popping up, don't you?"