🦋{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞}🦋

"𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐜𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞."
- 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧-𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐮

"- 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧-𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐮

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

It was rare for Katrina to have a moment of silence and tranquility. She was so used to her brothers fighting over Elena that she began to cherish these quiet moments.

The Salvatore kept her breathing steady and her eyes closed as she maintained her focus on the levitation spell. She had been practicing her magic and reading more of her ancestry when such quiet times occurred.

Katrina knew that the spell was working. For one, her black knee-length boots weren't touching the ground, and her maroon-colored skirt was flowing through the air. She also felt her dark chestnut brown hair hanging from her head as she levitated in a horizontal position.

Perhaps this was to be her new meditating technique. It surely worked as she was completely relaxed at that moment, and it may even work whenever she's overwhelmed with anger. She presumed that it was the better option over aggression.

The sweet serenity filled the ambience of her bedroom. She felt as though she was a gentle dove soaring through the sky or a delicate butterfly flapping its wings, both of which were known to be innocent creatures.

Your name is the very definition of purity, and what I see before me is a woman of pure innocence.

The voice of the suited Original seemed to never leave her head. It was like a soothing mantra, a whispered echo that transported her to a place of ecstasy, and she welcomed it.

Katrina had experienced happiness before. Her brothers were no question, they soothed her when she needed it, and her friends kept her enthusiastic, but when it came to her romantic relationships, she felt something else entirely.

When she fell in love with men, she felt as though she was in a sense of satisfaction. It was everything she wished for, but unfortunately, it never lasted for her. The very moment that she ever showed an interest in a man would make her seem as if she was a lovesick fool.

This time, however, seemed to be different. Her curiosity turned into interest when she encountered Elijah. Could it be possible that he would be the one to soothe her, excite her, and satisfy her at the same time?

The sound of her door suddenly opening caused her to open her eyes and lose her focus. She fell to the floor, a small groan escaping her lips.

When she glanced up from the floor, her irritation grew at the sight of the girl standing in her doorway. "Haven't you learned how to knock?" She grumbled as she used her hands to push herself up to a standing position.