002

002
my spot is your spot

It was the afternoon in Germany, it was mildly hot during September. There was no sight of the beautiful brown hued autumn leaves yet nor the sight of a familiar face.

Aaliyah had been on a walk, she was getting used to her surroundings. If there was one thing Aaliyah liked, it was having something familiar.

Anxiety of getting lost in the new country did exist for her hence why she decided it'd be a good idea to check out the area.

Soft breeze had pushed her into the direction of a café shop, the shop had stood out in comparison to the other places on the street. It had a nice warm feeling to it, it was modern but it had the appearance of ambiance.

Walking into the café, she could hear the sound of light conversations filling the shop.

Looking around, she'd felt nervous being an outsider but nobody took attention to her. Everyone was engaged in their little conversation, as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Hi, do you speak English?" She asked timidly to the girl, she didn't want to her to think that she was intimidating her or insulting her by the question. The girl was young, maybe a couple years older than Aaliyah if not the same age.

Beautiful features encapsulated her face like the beauty mark that laid next to her pink lips or her hazel eyes which were like pools of honey were another focal point on the girls face

Beautiful features encapsulated her face like the beauty mark that laid next to her pink lips or her hazel eyes which were like pools of honey were another focal point on the girls face. She had perfectly full eyebrows which she envied and long raven coloured hair.

"Yes I do, I'm Mia your server today. What can I get you?" She smiled at her, easing up the nerves of Aaliyah's.

"Could I get a Vanilla Chai latte please with a side of that cake?" Aaliyah asked, pointing to one of the cakes on display.

"You may, please be seated and it'll be coming your way."

She nodded and found a place to sit near the corner of the café, it proved to be cozy as she sat down placing her phone which she had replaced after her accident.

She looked at her new phone as she thought about Jude, he was a mystery. She mentally palmed when she hadn't left with any of his phone details but there was no way in hell she was going to ask him. He'd occasionally pop up into her mind but she hadn't thought much of it. It's not everyday you bump into a footballer who's known.

"Here's your order, enjoy!"appeared Mia, placing the food on the table as she smiled at the girl.

She nodded again with a quick thank you as Mia went away.

The door chimed as it swung open with the entering of someone.

Aaliyah was sat engrossed as she had played a YouTube video on quickly, she didn't have anyone to talk to and she didn't want to sit idly alone as if she was lonely. She was, not that she didn't want to admit it.