021

021
family talks

It'd been a couple months since Jude and Aaliyah had reconciled, for most of it they kept it private and nobody really knew. Even Aaliyah's siblings had no clue.

Aaliyah was chilling in her empty flat, Jude had just popped out to grab some groceries for the two of them for lunch. There was a knock at the door, she didn't think much of it. Maybe, there was no queues today or the streets were empty so when she swung the door she was welcomed with her biggest surprise in a while.

"Trey!" She exclaimed, giving him the tightest hug ever. She hadn't seen her family in ages and FaceTimes were not cutting it anymore. "What are you guys doing here? Shit, you couldn't even tell me. I missed y'all ugly people." She was on the verge of tears seeing all her siblings and her parents.

Aaliyah's mum spoke up first, "Oh my baby, we've missed you." She said entering the living room.
"The house has been so quiet and I think Sienna has been losing her mind with the two boys." They all chuckled.

"Kai and Trey are so annoying sometimes, they're even more protective now with me only." Sienna said, sticking her tongue at the two of them. "They've actually forgotten I'm eighteen and not seven."

"Should I speak about Saturday?"

Aaliyah asked, "What happened on Saturday?"

Sienna rushed to answer, "Nothing."

With the six of them in the room, Aaliyah had never felt so happy. They'd been catching up for the last half an hour from life in Germany to her studies and life back in London.

The knock on the door broke their chatter, Aaliyah had been so absorbed with them back she'd completely forgotten to warn Jude that her parents and siblings had came. Everyone looked at her.

"You got company Aaliyah?" asked her dad. She didn't know how her dad would react, hell she didn't even know what her siblings would do to the poor boy. Another knock came and Aaliyah quickly went up to the door.

He groaned playfully, "What took you so long? These bags are so heavy Liyah." Have you seen the boy's muscles? A couple bags were light work for him.

"My family are here." She whispered softly to him.

Aaliyah recognised the instant panic etched on Jude's face, his eyes widened on the sentence.

"Aaliyah, who's it? Invite them in bruv, we need someone else for Monopoly." shouted Trey, I mean I don't think he'd be happy when he saw who was standing at the door let alone be inviting them in.

Jude entered the room with the bags and all eyes turned to him. She didn't miss all the looks on her family members faces. Sienna had a mischievous glint in her eyes like she knew that Aaliyah was so madly in love and that she knew she'd just won a bet. Trey and Kai looked in confusion with eyebrows furrowed, didn't their sister hate this man a couple months back? Aaliyah's dad, Anthony, looked shocked that a famous footballer was standing in his daughters house like nothing. Finally, Aaliyah's mum, Maya, watched in awe as she watched the two interact.

"Uhm, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jude." He said, shaking Anthony's hand who delightfully accepted.

"Oh, I know who you are. I'm Anthony, Aaliyah's dad. Now, what are you doing in my daughters house? I mean, this is out of the ordinary." He asked, he didn't mean to insinuate the obvious. A rich footballer compared to Aaliyah's moderate middle class family.

He paused thinking of the correct words to say, "Uh, I'm her boyfriend?" Anybody could feel the intense heat and glare coming from Trey and Kai, his insides shivered before hugging Aaliyah's mum who gushed at the boy's appearance.

Trey and Kai spoke in unison, "Boyfriend?"

"You guys must be Kai and Trey. Aaliyah's spoke about you two a lot, sorry for all the trouble I caused your sister yeah." He said, putting his hand out which they both grudgingly accepted with the daggers coming from Aaliyah.

"She's been speaking on our name?"

"Alright that's enough. Si, can you fix up the Monopoly? There's cards also, I missed playing blackjack."

"Sure thing, Kai and Trey you owe me £200. Thanks." She laughed.

"£200 for?"

"Betted on if you'd get back together, thanks sis for the money. I was scared about losing it."

Aaliyah's mouth gaped open at her siblings, they all betted on her relationship. She wasn't surprised since she was the one who first started it with Kai's crazy ex but still.

-

By the end of the night, everything had simmered down and everyone was getting along just fine. Yes, Trey and Kai had given up their grudge once they heard Champions League tickets were up for grabs.

Jude was still nervous, he'd gotten along just fine with her dad and mum. They loved him, more than they'd like to admit. It was weird to see their daughter with a man, let alone the Jude Bellingham.

And once the family had parted way as the sun came down and the night sky was full off stars, Jude exhaled heavily after the stern warning from each brother.

"Well, that was a night and a half." He said, wrapping Aaliyah in a hug and kissing her temple.

Aaliyah responded as she nuzzled her head in his chest, "Thank you for being here tonight and putting up with their behaviour, I know they were being annoying-" Aaliyah was finishing her sentence before being interrupted by Jude.

"No, I did you wrong before plus you're their little sister. I promise, I'll do you no wrong. I got you Liyah, don't worry."

She smiled at his words, this was the first time he let out such words and it gave her hope that they'd certainly work out this time and last to the end.

—-
anyways VOTE and go back and vote on all the other ones xoxo

idk if ill start a new book on someone else, any suggestions if i do? probably not writing, more like them insta ones

if not f1 it is