005

005
invitations

They'd spent hours getting to know each other, the conversation not fading. Once they'd get to know each other, everything for them was just natural. The two were just bouncing off each other effortlessly, Jude had become accustomed to her beautiful laugh. How could someone just be so pretty? Pretty in every way, from their face,voice and laugh.

For her, she was falling for his smile. The way the corners of his mouth would lift up showcasing his pearly whites. She'd see how his eyes would twinkle whenever he'd smile, she liked how transparent it was.

Occasionally, Jude would have a smirk etched on his face creating her to be nervous. It was like he knew something she didn't, the way his lip would graze the bottom of his lip subconsciously moistening his pink plump lips caused her gaze to linger on his lips as she struggled to give eye contact.

-

Exiting the car, she stood a couple inches from Jude.

They had driven back to Aaliyah's place in a comfortable silence with music flowing in the background, he couldn't help but glance in her direction a couple times. He'd be driving slowly just so he could stay a couple minutes longer in her company.

He could feel the words stuck in his throat as he cursed himself momentarily in his head before clearing his throat before asking, "Aaliyah, are you free next Sunday?"

"I should be. Why?" She asked, bamboozled on why the boy was asking her. She wasn't complaining though.

He smirked but inside of his heart was pounding afraid of rejection, "I want to take you out on a date, so would you like to go on a date with me?" For him, this was quite hard asking someone on a date since his last relationship.

She laughed releasing her nerves to dissipate into the air, "I wouldn't mind, are you sure you won't be tired after your match?"

"I'll be good, speaking about my match. How about I treat you to watch me play?" He asked her, that only meant that he had to play 10x better than he normally played if he wanted to impress her he thought.

"Make sure you don't lose," She said, teasing him lightly. "Anymore more requests Jude for my amazing self?"

He chuckled, "I'll swing by to give my shirt, it'll just make it easier when accessing the tickets."

Lies.

He just wanted to see her wearing his shirt, it didn't make a difference whether she was or wasn't. The ticketing office would give her the tickets as instructed by Jude, when they'd see the envelope of tickets left addressed to her from him.

She smiled at him, "Thank you for today Jude, it was nice." She enveloped him into a hug as they embraced each other, rocking from one side to the other. "I forget how tall you are sometimes until you give me a hug." She muffled on the material of his black tee, she felt like it was really quick but the time they were spending with each other was justifying it.

He said as they slowly started letting go of each other, "You're so small, it's cute."

The night sky was clearly hiding Aaliyah's pink face, she was thankful for that before he could recognise that.

"Good night Jude, make sure you remember."

"Night Aaliyah." Jude said, as he placed a short kiss on her forehead watching her leave into the building.

-

"Spill the details right now," shouted Erica, demanding details the moment Aaliyah had stepped into the flat.

"Girl, you ain't even letting me go take a pee before I speak. Please, tell me you made me some food."

She winked, "I did, lasagne for my Rocky." Lasagna was Aaliyah's favourite food, it was her comfort food.

Once they were seated in the living room, Aaliyah had began a recount of her fine afternoon.

"Okay, we'll I have a date next Sunday. But I also have to go to his football game, you're coming with me though."

"Do you want to go on a date? Do you like him?"

"I do, he's like a breath of fresh air. As for the date, I don't mind. I mean, I have seen him three times and it's been fine the three times." She said, her mind debating on the situation.

Erica looked at the girl, she could see something was evidently worrying her best friend with the sunken expression the girl had embellished on her face, "You seem scared Rocky, he seems good."

She dropped her cutlery on the plate with a clank, "I am scared, every single time a guy's interested in me he always just wants to have sex or they damn well want to cheat on me." She sighed, she simply wanted someone who wanted to be in her company and who wouldn't pressure her into things. "Please, why do men have a such a big issue? I'm a virgin and I'll say that. I'm only eighteen."

"A real man loves you for you, a real man doesn't need to pressure you. You'll learn that, you can't always expect the worse from someone. I know men who you've known before have but sometimes you got to have trust. Maybe this is God giving you a blessing," Erica lectured her, Aaliyah was a massive overthinker.

"If the date goes bad then I'm simply not seeing him again." Aaliyah adamantly spoke, she knew a lot of people would've seen the status before the person but for her she didn't care. She was not going to be in a relationship with someone who she wasn't in love with.

Nodding in response, the two sat along in silence as they caved in suggesting a movie night for the two.

-
honorary post due to us being in the ucl semis, if we go through fa cup finals then maybe another but i doubt be go through.
-> enjoy lads, also can you guys vote!
vote vote vote