009

009
do you get dejá vú?

It'd been a couple days since what went on. Jude had left numerous calls within the time period but Aaliyah's adamance was not willing to compromise picking up the phone for him.

She simply ignored what had went on and blocked it from her memory although it was clear that it had hurt her even if she refused to admit it. She simply referred it to another 'talking stage gone bad'.

She'd been avoiding the café as well even though she was craving some of the snacks from there. Instead, she opted for a smaller café couple minutes away and was okay with her decision.

Aaliyah had been keeping in touch with Jamal a bit, the two often just insulted each other and he wouldn't stop reminding her that she got stood up as the last blow. But at the end, he would end up insulting Jude although he didn't know who he was.

He'd just happen to call her while she was at the café. She picked up.

"Yo Marieee, what are you doing ugly?"

"Saying hi was enough. Calling me ugly could've been my last straw Jamal."

"Okay ugly, again what are you doing you loner?"

"I'm eating actually. What about you?"

"I just finished training. Why are you always eating when I call you?"

"A girl loves her food okay, we can't all be twigs like you. I'm actually 100% sure I could dash you on the floor."

"What if that was my last straw? This is why you have a humongous forehead, there's a brain in there but it clearly doesn't function well."

"I don't know how you're a man. You don't have a single facial hair. Are you sure you're telling me the truth? It's actually okay to tell the truth."

"Anyways dumbo, I have a big game on Sunday. Like a big game. Bigger than your brain. Do you wanna come? I'll fix you some tickets."

"Sure, why not?"

"Cool, I'll shout you later Marie."

"Bye Jamal."

Once she had finished, she made her way home. She'd walked past the café and spotted Jude's car parked making her quicken her pace to avoid him.

That was successfully done.

On the other hand, Jude had caught a glimpse of Aaliyah he thought. He looked, he was sure it was her as he quickly scrambled out the café. But by the time he managed to come out, there was no sight of the female figure.

-
Aaliyah was here at the Allianz Arena, she was here solo so that made her anxious.

She looked at the huge billboards surrounding the stadium and only then had she noticed the mess she'd gotten herself into but it was far too late to return back home.

On the billboards in bold, there it was written 'Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund'.

She could feel the sickness roaming around her stomach, her mood had completely plummeted.
Why did it not kick in?

Aaliyah sat in the executive box, this just felt like a nightmare replaying again.

"Everything is fine, it's all normal." She said to herself.

"Excuse me, you dropped this." said a girl from behind handing over her pass, she was really beautiful.

She smiled, "Thank you."

"I'm Jordyn, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Aaliyah, it's nice to meet you too."

She asked, "Are you watching the game? You can come sit with me if you'd like?" Aaliyah was internally grateful for this girls offer, she was kind of scared and she really had no clue what to do.