Pitt stop for chocolate.

Ashila's P.o.v

What the actual fudge noodles. "You want me to what?" 

Jimmy looks down at the uniform "Wear this?" However it sounds like more of a question than statement. 

"You want me to wear that?" 

Jimmy looks down at the uniform he's holding again then back up to me "Um yes?". Another question. 

"Seriously?" Jimmy sighs at looks at me with pleading eyes 

"Please?" I can't help but wonder how Jimmy got this job, he seems like such a softie but maybe that's how he gets through to the teenagers, at least thats how he's gotten to me. I'm starting to like Jimmy, he's just has that aurora that says 'old family friend'. 

"Argh fine" I grab the uniform and head to the bathroom in the service stations whilst mumbling profanities.

We're about five minutes from the school but apparently Jimmy forgot about my uniform and if I don't turn up in the proper attire I'll be frowned upon, so here we are. Seemingly the school is run by three different headmasters, Jimmy says there's the nice lady, then emotional wreck of a man and the devil in woman form and if I don't dress to impress they could fire him. Honestly they sound like a bunch of snobs to me but who am I to judge.

Once in the bathroom I lock the door and take off my shoes and socks. I put on the white socks that are slightly to big but not enough to be uncomfortable which reach just below my knee I go onto removing my jeans. I replace them with a tartan blue and white skirt then I take off my shirt and put on the white button up shirt given. I roll the sleeves up twice after that I tuck it in. Lastly I pull on the black shoes on and do up the strap. I stand to my full height of 5'7" and stare at my reflection. Typical. I go to a boarding school and they make me look like a barbie goodie-to-shoes. I walk out of the bathroom carrying my other clothes in my left hand. once I reach Jimmy I do a turn and say "Happy?"

 He just smiles at me and with a slight nod says "Very". Jimmy then goes to walk out the door however this time I don't follow him. I stalk my way the the chocolate aisle and grab three blocks of caramel chocolate and two milk chocolate then proceed to the check out lady.

Once out of the store Jimmy gives me a puzzled look from the divers seat "What took you so long?" I just smile, hide the chocolate under my clothes whilst walking to the back and placing them in the front pocket of my suitcase In addition placing the fake lock so it appears to be locked. If I get caught with unhealthy items on my person then I get in deep shit at the school, honestly they have some stupid rules but what they don't know won't kill them. 

I round the car to the passenger seat, opening the door and jumping in. Jimmy just continues to look baffled. I buckle up then look at Jimmy expectedly "Are we going to go or... Are you just gonna sit there and try look pretty" Jimmy comes back from his baffled state quickly laughs it of then quietly pulls out of the parking lot and onto the main road.

 Are you just gonna sit there and try look pretty" Jimmy comes back from his baffled state quickly laughs it of then quietly pulls out of the parking lot and onto the main road