Dinner?

Ashila's P.o.v

"I heard she got kicked out of her last school because she set the principle's pants on fire, while he was wearing them." I over hear as I'm walking down the hall. I stop to look and three teenage girls. They haven't noticed me yet.

"I heard it was because she went skinny dipping in the school fountain." The secod girl says while putting her books in her locker and replacing them with different books for her next class.

"Don't be ridiculous, she was kicked out because she stole one of those demolition trucks and drove the thing into the math classrooms while trying to run over the school football team." The third girl then says. At this I walk straight up to them, sometimes I just can't help myself. I just have to have a little fun.

"Actually I got kicked out because three nosey little students were spreading rumours about me so I broke twenty five of their little bones, each, just to be fair." I correct the three girls, they all show the exact same look amoung their faces, pure horror. I lean in and whisper..."Boo." Within five seconds all three girls have scattered, running down the hall and towards their classrooms as fast as they can.

"A little birdie told me you're avoiding Rylan." Morgan comes up behind me, startling me.

"Tyler." I scoff.

"Hmm. Well I say just go to the dinner. It can't be that bad." Morgan say as we start walking down the hall, where the three girls had previously ran.

"I don't mix well with parents. Especially when they hold authority."

"What's the worse that'll happen? She'll kick you out and you'll never be able to see Rylan's pretty face again."

"Yes. Wait? What? No." I start blabbering.

"Just goooo!"  she suddenly stops and steps in front off me, leaving no room for me to either argue or move.

"Oh my Jesus cheese on crackers. Fine."

"Yayayay." she starts clapping her hands and  jumping up and down towards her next class which I, unfourtnately, am not in.

Rylan's P.o.v

"Join us" my mother said to Ashila. She looked to me.

After all of my classes my mother and I had waited at the front doors for just three minutes before going up to Ashila's room to see if she was coming. Not the my mother would leave any room for argument. As we walked up the stairs to my hall, as well as Ash's, there was complete silence. I knew why Ash wasn't at the door. She had been avoiding me all day, she had been running the other direction every time she saw me. She didn't want to go to the dinner because she knew it would turn personal and from what I knew, Ashila Summers didn't do personal. As soon as my mother had knocked on Ash's door we had heard Ash swear and fall over. I could almost swear my mother smile.

"Do you really want me to come?" she raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow but I just stared at her, taking in her beauty.  Once she opened the door she looked flustered but beautiful. Ash had looked up to me after my mother asked if she would be joining us this afternoon with her big beautiful eyes and asked me if I wanted her to come. She was dressed in a simple pair of black skinny jeans, a blue top and her classic black leather jacket. She looked like an angel dressed so simply whereas I looked like I had tried to hard in my own black suit.

"Come with me" I let out through the release of a simple breath. She is beautiful. She is a beautiful wreak. God. Tyler's right. I sound like a lovesick puppy. Ugh.

Ashila's P.o.v

"Hey Alfred." Rylan greets the man at the door.

"Your butlers name is Alfred. Like from batman. I think I'm in loooove."

"It's a fist bums dude. Bump it with your fist. Yeah like that." I teach the man known to be Alfren t Fist bump."P.s I love your name." I say in sing-a-song like voice.

"Thank you madam, my mother gave it to me, for my birthday."

"Oooooh sassy. You're adorable. Can I keep him." I turned to Rylan with hope but he brused me off with a roll of his eyes.

"Flash house." I simply comment but what I'm really thinking is holy shit balls and lollypop sticks it's better than my house.

"Thanks."

"Dude." I stop suddenly.

"What?" Rylan ask with a confused look, like he has absolutely no idea what I'm about to say.

"This shit better not get awkward because I will walk out without hesitation."

"Oh yeaaaah sorry about that. It was just kinda in the heat of the moment you know?" Rylan scratches the back of his neck looking down.

"Oh believe me I know I wasn't allowed to leave." I reply referring to when Rylan commanded me to sit. Like a dog.

"Ah aha yeah sorry."

"Master Rylan, Madam Ashila, this way please."

"Ooooh he called me Madam Ashila"

"Isn't your dad like super rich?"

"Yeah so?"

"You dont have butlers?"

"Yeah but the only thing they like to call me was a brat"

"Sir?" Alfred calls from a distance.

"We better go, I guess dinners ready." Rylan states with a sheepish smile.

"Oh what fun"

________________

And it was fun, it was the most fun I had had in years. It was amazing. I mean, at first it was awkward because it was so tense but after a  few jokes of my own accord and compliments to Alfred and Merrideth, who I found out was their chef, for the wonderful dinner they prepared and then more compiments to Rylans Mother for her lovley house it all eased out. They faught, they apologised, I joked, they laughed, and then they laughed more because I'm hilarious and then it was time to get back. I was sad to leave.

"I have never heard her laugh that much since dad." Rylan said just as we reached my dorm.

"That's... That's kinda sad." I stopped to turn up and look at him. Rylan had yelled at his mother during the dinner about his father but that was all I knew about the man.

"Yeah." Rylan looks down as if his shoes where the most interesting thing in the world.

"But now I'm here now right?" I joke trying to lighten the mood.

"Right." Rylan looks down at me, with the biggest smile I'd ever seen.