Her type of fun.

Ashila's P.o.v

I walked into the classroom behind Jimmy and the classroom was dead quiet but what was even better was their faces. One guy was practically jumping out of his own skin with excitement whilst two in the back where less shocked as the rest, stunned is a better word. Priceless.

Seems as if everyone thought a new guy was coming. Jimmy pulled out my folder and gave it to the teacher. I'd be totally lying if I said I didn't want to have look at what was inside. Then it hit me. I can totally look at it, I mean it is mine after all. I swiftly took the folder from the teachers hand and stepped up onto his chair then onto his desk.

"Hmm. Let have some fun what do you say Jimmy?" I laughed then jumped onto the closest desk. The girl looked like she was going to pee herself. 

"Ms. Summers please get down" asked Jimmy. I ignored him by stepping onto the next desk.

"Name: Ashila Maelynn Summers" I then jumped onto the desk of the guy that was jumping out of his own skin only mere seconds ago. The skitterish boy looked at me with adoration hinted in his eyes. He seems to like crazy just as much as me maybe more. I smiled down at him the continued yet again "Age: seventeen" I then jumped over the young teens head onto the desk behind him. "Class: A+. What the fuck does that mean?" I looked to Jimmy who then signed. 

"Please behave Ms. Summers" 

I just smile and continue to read "Keep a close eye on at all times

I just smile and continue to read "Keep a close eye on at all times. Extremely unpredictable." I look up at Jimmy "What am I? A wild animal?" "Sensitive topics:..." Mum.

I throw the file in the air effectively making the papers go everywhere, I then look at the boy of whom the desk i stood on belonged to. Seeing it belonged to one of the stunned boys. I smiled cheekily and said "Catch me" before falling of into his grasp "Thanks" and then he just stared at me. "The polite thing to do is say your welcome" 

I raised one brow at him which knocked him out of his bewildered state and with a slight shake of his head and a weak "Your welcome" I lightly pat his cheek and get off him and walk back over to Jimmy.

 "Hey Jimmy, it's not really fun here." 

With that he just stared at me for at least five seconds before saying "What have I gotten myself into?" 

I turned to the teacher who was just as stumped with my stunt as the class I say "Well, aren't you going to introduce me?" I tilted my head ever so slightly to the left to give a extra push to the innocent effect I had on people.

 He turns to the class, still shocked "Well class, this is our new student Ashila."

I then turned to the class with a small wave I say "Hey"

The skitterish boy stands up with a huge smile on his face and replies with "I LIKE HER!" and with that the bell rings.