Recess.

Ashila's P.o.v

I walk down the hall with Jimmy earning curious stares by other students and the few staff members I pass. As I approach the the cafeteria doorway I can faintly see the shadow of someone crouched down behind the left wall. Just as I walk through the doorway the person jumps out attempting to startle me. "RRAAWR"

Before I even think of what I'm doing my fist draws back and quickly goes in for the hit, right on the nose. Throughout the cafeteria you can hear the crack of bone and the wine of the boy as he falls to the ground holding his bloody nose. Both his friends and the cafeteria go dead quiet and all just stare at me. "That's going to leave a bruise" I say as I step over the weeping boy and continue through the cafeteria. 

Slowly the people in the room go back to their conversations however still keeping a watchful eye on me while I gaze the room for a table Jimmy comes to a stand next to me, he says "You know, you didn't have to hit the poor boy" 

I glance at Jimmy "Yeah I know, but where's the fun in that." 

Jimmy sighs, shakes his head and turns to me full on "Just please try not to put anyone in the hospital" just as he says this I spot a table near a window overlooking the field 

"Come on Jimmy."

I walk over to the table which is already occupied by three boys. Not for much longer. "Um, Ms. Summers, that table is taken" Jimmy says as I reach the table. 

One boy turns to me, looks my up and down not even trying to hide the fact he's checking me out, smirks and asks "Can I help you babe?" Cocky little bastard

I take a quick glance at his friends only to see that they are both failing to hide their laughter. I look back to the boy and study his features. Thick brown hair, small button nose, chubby cheeks and thin lips. Conclusion: All bark no bite, tries to act tough because people won't take him seriously with a baby face like that. "Yeah babe, you're sitting in my seat" I emphasise babe.

He's taken aback "Excuse me?" he says as he raises one eyebrow. 

Both his friends stop laughing. "You heard me" he tries to act casual. 

"Sorry, but I don't see your name on it sweet cheeks" both other boys look worried. 

I smirk and keep a nice, innocent tone however I'm sure I have an evil glint in my eye. "Yeah, well it'll be written in your blood if you don't get the fuck up and buzz off sweet cheeks" the boys face pales. Jimmy steps forward so he's next to me. 

"Ms. Summers is that.." Still smiling at the boy I hold my hand up to stop him. The boys attention averts to Jimmy. 

"Oh yeah, see this guard" I point to Jimmy to emphasise what I'm about to say "Yeah, well he's here for your safety not mine" the boys face pales even more if that's possible. As soon as it clicks all three boys ungracefully gather their things and speed walk away.

"Too easy" I say as I sit down. 

Jimmy sighs for what seems to be the one hundredth time "Was that necessary?" 

"Of course, I wouldn't have gotten such a great view if I sat somewhere else"

Jimmy just shakes his head. "Well if you don't mind Ms. Summers I'm going to go get my food, I'll be back when the half bell rings so I can show you your dorm room" 

"Go ahead Jimmy, I'll be fine, and can you call me Ash. Ms. Summers makes me feel old" I smile sweetly at him. He watches me carefully.

"Just don't cause any more trouble Ashila

I raise to fingers and fake salute at him "Sir, yes sir" and with that Jimmy laughs and walks off. I stare at the table top. "Sorry, but I don't see your name on it". I pull out my pocket knife from my bra, the one I was hiding from the metal detector guy and start scratching my name into the table. That'll teach the little fucker.