Who the hell is bulio?

A/n: oh my god I was watching bother bear because I felt like it and I haven't watched in ages and I forgot how much I loved this song HAHAHAHAHAHAH also I wasn't joking when I said my music taste goes from led zeppelin to Mumma Mia (the movie) to hot potato by the wiggles (the old originals not this new age weirdo wiggles). P.s sorry for not updating in aggggeees.

Ashila's P.o.v

"Hey Jimmy." I say skipping up to the elderly man

"Hey kid. How ya holding up?" He asks with looking up. His mind preoccupied with the stack of papers in his hands.

"Much better. Thanks aha." I laugh now noticing Mason behind him with his own stack of papers.

"Hey Mason." I greet.

"You're fathers a dickhead. Just saying." He says briefly looking up at me.

"Oh my god! Did Mason just swear?" I fake shock. Mason looks at Jimmy worriedly almost expecting a smack on the back of the head.

"Watch your manners Mason." Jimmy says absently.

"Don't tell anyone." Mason says ignoring Jimmy.

"I won't. Pinky promise." I say raising my pinky finger.

"Pinky promise." Mason says as he struggles to put all the paperwork on his desk. Once he's sure it won't fall he reaches over and wraps his small finger around my own as Jimmy rolls his eyes.

"Jimmy..." I hesitate as he also puts his paperwork on Masons desk.

"Yeah?" He looks at me curiously.

"I know we can't pick who our family is... but if we could. I'd pick you to be apart of mine." I say absently looking down at my shoes.

"You don't know how much that means to me Ashila." He smiles at me.

"You too Mason." I say seriously before joking "I guess you're stupid cat could even be apart of it." I laugh.

He also laughs then shakes his head. "Thank you. But you're wrong. You can pick your family and it looks like you already have. I mean you came back even though your father took you away... I don't know. Does that make sense."

"No." Jimmy says blankly before smiling. "But I know what you're trying to say. Ash dear, you chose your friends over your father and in this case, it was the right choice."

"So what is all this stuff?" I ask curiously looking past them to the papers stacked messily on the desk.

"Paperwork. Mason and I just finished sorting it all." Jimmy answers for me picking his pile back off of the desk.

"Took foooorrrreeeevvvverrr." Mason whines.

"Don't be such a cry baby Mason." I tell him. Jimmy laughs at the boy behind him struggling to pick up his own pile.

"It did take us a while." Jimmy adds.

"Do you need a hand?" I ask.

"No, we're okay." Jimmy smiles.

"Yes please." Mason pleads.