To tolerate or to not tolerate?

Ashila's P.o.v

Walking down the hall behind Jimmy, laughing with my two best friends makes me almost forget that Jimmy asked me out off the classroom.

"Hey Jimmy." I say as we continue walking.

"Yes Ash" he replies casually.

"Why did you pull me out off class?" I question.

"Oh yeah why'd you do that Jimmy. We were about the witness jerk face back there get beaten to pulp" Ameia whines from next to me.

"Exactly." Jimmy states.

"What?" Morgan asks showing the confusion of her face. She looks like a monkey with that face. He he.

"Miss. Hawks asked me to take you out off class so she could have a chat with you about jerk face back there." Jimmy replies imitating Ameia when it comes to jerk face.

"Oh okay then." Morgan says satisfied.

"Hope she gives you permission to stick your hand down his throat to rip his intestines out just so I can choke him with them." Ameia says as she demonstrates with her hands. 

"Or spoon his eyeballs out so I can play pool with them." Morgan says pretending to play pool.

"Or-" Ameia jumps up only to be interrupted by Jimmy.

"Perhaps girls, it would be smarter to discuss your plans away from my ears so when you get taken to court I won't have to lie and say that you are all innocent." He turns around with a smile on his face as we get to Miss. Hawks door and knocks.

"Good thinking ninety nine." I compliment Jimmy as we hear a faint 'come in' from behind the wooden door.

"Ash dear take a seat... Yes I know that but I do think it would be smarter... No of course not... Yes... Yes... Okay thank you goodbye." Rylan's mother, Miss. Hawks motions with her hand for us to come in and continues to talk on the phone.

I follow Jimmy into the room and take a seat as Ameia and Morgan follow me and sit on me as there are only two seats in the room.

"Sorry about that, I was just talking to Melissa and Derek, the other head masters, Derek really is an emotionally wreak of a man, poor thing. Anyway... Hmm oh yes. That new young man, Chase. Please Ash, don't mess his face up." Miss. Hawks says once she puts the phone down.

"Awww but miiiiiiss" I whine. Once she looks up she laughs and tilts her head to the side so she can actually see me.

"Ugh I wish I could wipe the ugly smug look off his face too but really... This is an obedience school and I can't afford you ruining it's reputation no matter how funny you are." She replies.

"But-" I try to say but she cuts me off.

"No buts Ash darling. You'll just have to tolerate him. Unless of course... Oh no I shouldn't say." She fiddles with some paperwork on her desk.

"Unless what?" Ameia pipes up from her place, on me.

"Yeah unless what?" Morgan then pipes up from her place, on Ameia.

"If Chase hits you first. Then I could put the blame on him but that boy hasn't got a single piece of dirt on him, he's cleaner than new sheets." Miss. Hawks absently says.

"Your saying that if he hits me first you could get me out of the trouble I'd be in if I beat him up." I question.

"That would also get your dad off your back about you guys going out." Ameia looks down at me.