Chapter 15

For context, this chapter takes place after Quinn's accident. Also it is so great to be back! I haven't been active in over a year!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

~~~

Sebastian's POV

"Shoot, shoot, shoot. I'm late, I'm late." I muttered to myself as I gathered up my things in my bag and bolted out of the practice room. Speeding through the hallways and running past Jeff and Trent.

"Woah there, what's with the running? Where are you going in such a hurry?" Jeff called out to me.

I stopped for a second before turning towards them and shouting over to them, "I'm running late, I'm supposed to meet Y/n at Lima Bean in 10 minutes!"

Then I'm off again, racing to get to my car and on my way to Lima Bean.

Jeff's POV

"He's whipped." I said.

"Big time." Trent responded, nodding his head. "Hey wanna get Big Belly Burger?"

"Sure, I'll drive."

Y/n's POV

"Shoot. I'm gonna be late." I murmured to myself as I quickly packed my stuff into my bag and bolted out of the practice room. I weave my way through all of the other kids in the crowded hallway, accidentally bumping into Blaine, Rachel, and Kurt.

"Woah there, slow down speedy. What's got you running like a madman?" Blaine asked.

"Sebastian and I made plans to meet at Lima Bean and I'm running late. I'm supposed to be there in 10 minutes. So gotta go, bye!" I quickly responded before rushing past them to get to my car in the parking lot.

Blaine's POV

"We all agree that they've got each other whipped right?" Kurt asked as we turned around and watched Y/n sprint out of the building.

"Definitely." 

"For sure."

"Ooh, I just got a text from Jeff. He says that he and Trent are heading to Big Belly Burger and asks if we want to join them?" I say, reading the message.

"Sounds good, let them know we'll be there in a few." Kurt said as I wrote out a reply before hitting 'send'.

Sebastian's POV

I park my car before quickly getting out and heading for the front door. Just as I get there, Y/n gets there at the same time.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" We both say in unison before smiling and laughing.

"Come on, let's head inside and order. Then you can tell me all about why you were late." I say with a playful grin.

"Um, I believe you're late too mister." She giggled, shoving my shoulder slightly.

I opened the door for her, letting her walk in first, "Yeah but I got to the door first. So I win."

"Whatever, come on you loser." She says, placing a kiss to my nose.

"You love me." I say to her as we sit down at one of the tables.

"Tragic, I know." She responds, rolling her eyes.

"Ouch, I'm wounded." I say, throwing my hands over my heart.

"Aw, my poor baby." She replied with a sickeningly sweet voice. "Anyway, how was your day?"

"Better now that I'm here with you." Cue a wink from me and an eye roll from her.

"Why do I even bother with you?" She laughed.

Third Person POV

Sebastian didn't respond to her after that comment, all he could do was focus his gaze on her. The sound of her laugh bouncing off the walls of the crowded coffee shop was music to his ears and he swore that he has never heard anything more beautiful.

So there he sat, a smile graced upon his lips. Y/N sat across from him, smiling as well. The two were in their own little world away from everyone else, no words were being exchanged. The pair were simply admiring one another.

Finally, Y/N broke the silence between the two, "I love you."

It was seemingly impossible for the grin on Sebastian's face to get any bigger but that confession was enough to do the impossible. "I love you too." He decided to make a little confession of his own, one that's been on his mind longer than it should have, "I'm going to marry you one day."

"And one day, I'll say yes."

What Y/N didn't know was how serious he was. He loved her more than anything in the world and he swore to himself (and to her) that he would never let her go. He knew from the moment they met that she was the one and after she had decided to give him another chance, he knew he was going to marry her one day.

"One day" was a lot closer than what Y/N was expecting.

~~~

Author's Note: Hello! I'm back again! It has been forever, truly. Over a year?! That's insanity. Thank you everyone for being patient with me and this story; also, thank you for continuing to show it love and support because it has meant a lot. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I am excited to drop another update while I'm on spring break the next few days.