Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

I was over at Rachel's house with Kurt and he was discussing fashion with her, trying to get her to switch things up more.

"Seriously Rachel, that sweater you wore yesterday is so last season and it totally clashed with the skirt! We've got to help you switch things up, I propose an emergency shopping trip this Saturday. What do you think?" Kurt asks while the three of us lay across Rachel's bed.

"Ooh! Yes, I am totally in! I can't wait to see the look on Finn's face when he sees me!" Rachel squealed and clapped her hands together.

"N/n?" Kurt asks.

"I'm sorry guys but I can't make it." I say as they whine and protest. "I know, I know but I'm super busy that night."

"Fine, I guess we'll just have to go without you then." Kurt teases as I just roll my eyes playfully.

"I promise next time though, and we'll even go out to eat too!" I say cheerfully as we all break out into laughter. "Anyway, how are things with you and Blaine?"

"Amazing, we recently bonded over Wicked and how ridiculous 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' is. Oh my god, he's just so, so perfect." Kurt fawns.

"You know what you should do? You guys should definitely go on a double date together! That would be so cute!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Not without you little Miss 'single as a Pringle'." Kurt tells me, looking at me pointedly. "Speaking of, maybe now is a good time to tell us about that boy you were totally texting in Glee. Right Rachel?" Rachel nods her head, knowingly.

I scoffed at the two, "Look there is no boy. I wasn't texting a guy!"

"Then why were you looking at your phone all smiley and giggly?" Rachel questions. "You know, whoever this guy is must be pretty special to you. Judging by the way you looked at your phone, you were acting how Kurt and I do with Finn and Blaine. Like you're in love."

I blushed at her comment. Is it really that obvious? Do I really love him? Does he feel the same way..?

"Anyway, since you're not willing to tell us who this mystery guy is, we'll figure it out eventually. But for now, who's up for re-watching 'Heathers'?" Rachel asked the both of us. We all look at each other and our hands shoot up in sync as we all fall back, laughing.