Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

We pulled up to Dalton and I unbuckled my seat belt.

"Thank you so much Blaine, for everything." I tell him with a small smile.

"Of course. Have fun, not too much though." He says in a fake stern voice.

"Oh my god, shut up." I playfully roll my eyes and shove his shoulder a bit before exiting his car. "Later loser!" I yell over my shoulder before going into the school.

I headed straight towards Sebastian's dorm, passing by some of the warblers on the way and greeting them. I gently open the door, knocking a bit and see Sebastian laying on his bed, studying. His roommate had been out for the night, studying with his boyfriend. He looked up at the sound of the knocking, a smile beginning to grow on his face.

"Hey handsome." I greet as I walk over to his bed to give him a peck on the lips.

"Mm, hello beautiful." He says back, lovingly. "So, what took you so long? I thought you were coming straight after practice?"

"I just ran into something. And um, Blaine knows.. like about us..." I say, dragging out the 's' while playing with my hands. My eyes not meeting his.

"Is that what you meant by 'running into something'?" He asks me, taking my hand in his, which causes me to look up at him.

"Maybe... But he promised not to tell anyone and he actually dropped me off here." I tell him.

"Okay."

"That's it? 'Okay'? Just, 'okay'? You aren't mad?" I ask him, skeptically.

"Yeah, remember you're the one nervous about telling them?" He chuckled a bit, with a small half-smile.

"I know, it's just.. It's hard for me to tell them because I don't know how they'll react. I mean Blaine was pretty freaked at first, and almost caused this whole scene. I just don't want the others to hate me or you for being together. I don't, I don't want to lose you." I say in a quiet whisper.

Seb lifts his hand to my face, pushing a stray hair out of my face. Then rubbing his thumb against my cheek, delicately. I lean into his gesture, eyes closed, and let out a deep breath.

"You could never lose me y/n. I don't care what anyone else says, I love you and you make me a better person. I'm not going to let something get in between us." He whispers.

"I love you." I tell him.

"And I love you." He says back, before kissing me gently.