Chapter 11

Y/n's POV

"Blaine, for the last time, I'm not coming back to McKinley! Why? Because people like me here, Glee Club is amazing and I don't think I can be near all of you anymore. You're actually the only one I still talk to. I don't know, okay?! I just blocked some of them since they decided to send hurtful comments to me. I'm sorry, but my answer is no. So, stop calling about this or I'll block you too." I say into the phone before hanging up on him. My finger lingers and hovers over the block button but I decide against it.

"Who was that?" Chloe asked, eyebrows furrowed together, closing her locker.

"Just, just a friend from my old school. He was trying to convince me to go to McKinley again." I say with a sigh as we walk down the hall to the cafeteria.

"Well, it sounds like they really want you back." She says as we go and sit at our normal table with the other Bellas and Treblemakers.

"Who wants who back?" Jesse asked as he slid in and takes a seat next to me.

"Someone back at McKinley wants me to return but I said no." I say, playing with my food.

"Huh, I mean I get it and all with everything that has happened.." Jesse began as he stirred around his food..

"But?" I asked, rolling my eyes a bit.

"But, this is your friend we're talking about here. I'm just saying, don't blame him. If I were you, I wouldn't want to lose another friend like that." He says, raising his hands defensively before turning to Bumper and talking about rehearsals.

"He's got a point, you know?" Beca said and I turned my head as she took a seat in front of me.

I turned to see if Jesse was paying attention before I whispered over to her, "You only say that because you like him."

"Oh shut up!" She whisper-shouted back with a laugh and threw an apple at me. "This isn't about me Y/n/n. Seriously, you should talk to them."

"I don't know, Beca. I don't really want to think about it right now." I mumble.

"That's okay, we're here when you're ready." She says with a smile.

"Thanks. So, riff-off tonight?" I ask with a smirk.

"Riff-off." Chloe, Beca, and Emily replied, giggling.

"Oh, I heard the invitation got sent out to a ton of a Capella and glee groups. It's going to be crazy tonight." Emily said, biting into her apple.

"Nothing to worry about though, cause we're incredible! I mean, hello!" Amy chimes in, causing us all to laugh.

Blaine's POV

"Hey guys, come check this out!" Finn says, "Looks like we all got invited to some type of glee riff-off tonight."

"A riff-off? Who's going to be there?" Mercedes asks.

"I-I don't know but it says here that, it's at some school's swimming pool. It's the, Barden.. High.. School."

Everyone goes quiet before I speak up. "I don't think we should go."

"What, why not?" Santana asks.

"No, no. I'm with Blaine on this one. Y/n needs space and seeing us there isn't going to end well." Sam says.

"It's settled then?" I ask and everyone nods their heads. "Good."

Sebastian's POV

"Okay, that's enough. It's been two weeks. And we've put up with it until now. But right now, we need our captain. So, you're going to get the hell up, hop into the shower, and get back on your feet." Jeff says, after he, Trent, and the entirety of the Warblers storm in.