Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

To say that I was having a horrible day was an understatement. I woke up 30 minutes late because my alarm didn't go off, meaning I had to rush getting ready. I ended up missing my bus so I had to walk to school which resulted in me being late to class. I didn't get the chance to brush my hair or take time to put on makeup so I probably looked like a mess. Our coach made us run laps all of gym class. I was starving because I missed breakfast and only had an apple to eat. Since I was in a rush I forgot my math homework and my English essay. Things were just looking really bad. And on top of that, glee practice was cancelled and I didn't get the message so I waited in the practice room for 45 minutes. It was pretty much just an awful day and I just wanted it to be over.

I was walking out of school when my phone went off and I got a message from a certain chipmunk..

"Hey beautiful, how's everything?"

- Seb

"Awful. I'm having the worst day."

- N/n (your nickname)

"I'm sorry, meet at Lima Bean in 10?"

- Seb

"Ok."

- N/n

"Love you!"

- Seb

I let out a soft chuckle, he's so cute.

"I love you too!"

- N/n

I made my way over to Lima Bean and walked in before realizes how horrible I must look. I frantically try to flatten down my frizzy, messy hair before I hear I light laugh from beside me.

"Stop worrying, you look just fine. Perfect even, and beautiful as ever."

My face heats up a bit as I turn to see my boyfriend, pen in hand and a stack of homework in front of him. I walk towards him and give him a small peck on the forehead before I take a seat in front of him.

"A (insert coffee order/drink order if you don't like coffee like me). Just the way you like it." He smiles at me.

I smile towards him gratefully before taking a sip of my drink. "So why'd you want to meet?" I asked him.

"Well, I know you weren't having such a good day and since next Saturday is going to be our first real date in weeks, I thought a small coffee date would cheer you up a bit."

I looked up at him, a small smile graced upon both of our faces.

"You're too good to me." I say, reaching over and grabbing his hand.

"Anything for you, my love." He replies, bringing my hand up to his face and placing a delicate kiss to it.

I sighed a bit, "What did I do to deserve you?"

He let out a soft chuckle. "I ask myself that all the time, you know?" He says, his voice a bit quiet.

"Seb-" I began.

"Look, I know we always talk about this but it's true. After all that I've done, you have done nothing but love me and accept me. How did someone like me end up being with someone as kind and loving as you?" He whispers a bit, running his thumb across the back of my hand.

"Seb," I start, taking both of his hands in mine, "don't say that. You have done some bad things but I know you, you're a good person. And I forgave you ages ago, because I knew you deserved a chance to prove that that guy exists. And he does. You are the most amazing guy that I have ever met. And I love you and all of your flaws. Don't think that you don't deserve to be happy, because you do."

"I love you too." He half-whispered back. "So how was your day?"

I groaned a bit, "Terrible, don't even get me started."

It was a sweet little date. We went on, talking a bit. He let me rant about all of the bad things that happened that day, just nodding with a big smile on his face. By the end I was feeling a lot better about the whole situation and laughed it off, with Seb joining me. It was perfect.