Season 1:And then there was 10

???(narrating): hey. Soo, uh... it's been a while, eh?...listen,if somebody told you that this was the story of a average 10 year old boy whom got into some wacky antics here and there... somebody lied.This is the story of how I , Y/N L/N became the universes greatest hero. But a hero has no future if he has no past. So if you wanna know the full story , then we should look at the beginning of my adventure, back 7 years ago when I was still 10. Prepare for the story of a life time, my story , as Y/N 10.

Series intro:

The scene opens to a classroom, where a young boy with jet black hair is sitting, playing Pokemon fire red which is hidden under the table.

He is currently playing with a level 72 Venusaur against the champion rivals Pokemon. He has a level 64 Lapras and most of his other team members are a bit over levelled so he wasn't exactly terrified. After he beat the rival and became champion , he put his gameboy in his rucksack as he just observed the classroom.

He then looked at the front of the class to see a young man about his age making a paper airplane and throwing it at the back of the teachers head. Y/N chuckled as he was definitely remembering that. The class was over and he heard from the other kids that the kid that threw the plane at the teachers head got caught, which was a shame because In Y/Ns perspective,a move like that had to have taken some balls.

He walked to his mothers car, where he saw his mother looking with a happy expression on her face when he came out.

M/N: hello son.

Y/N: hi mom.

Y/N got into the car as it drove off to his house.

M/N: anything interesting happen at school today?

Y/N: not really. I DID see a kid like me throw a paper airplane at the teacher. It was pretty funny.