Season 1: Kevin 11

Y/N and the gang were at a hotel , whilst Y/N was looking at the phamlet.

Y/N: woah.. they have litteraly everything here!
A pool, a luxury restaurant sector and a arcade? What does this place NOT have??

He was about to continue, but heard Ben fangirling.

Ben: COOL!! THE NEW SUMO SLAMMERS VIDEO GAMES IN THERE!!

Ben was going to run in but was stopped by a security guard.

When Ben walked back to the group, Y/N and max looked at ben.

Max: I know that look.

Y/N: all too well. You're not going alien man!

Ben: WHY?!?

Y/N: because we're heroes! Not petty thieves.

Ben mimicking Y/N: "we're heroes, not petty thieves." That's you. That's what you sound like.

Y/N: you'll sound disfigured with a BROKEN JAW..

Max: easy down Ben, Y/N. Anyway, we're going to go into our hotel room. Don't cause trouble Ben.

Ben:fine. I won't.

As the others walked away into the elevator, Ben winked.

——————————

All of the groups luggage was thrown out of the hotel by the same security guard from earlier.

Security guard: AND NEVER COME BACK!

As the guard slammed the door, Y/N had a pissed off expression.

Y/N: you poked a bee hive , my friend...

Max: I told you NOT to go alien.

Ben: well, if you wanna get TECHNICAL about it....

Gwen: they had a SHOWER! Something I've been waiting for at least all summer! Y/N especially wanted to check out their games!
And they had a spa! A SPA!! Nice going doofus.

Ben rolled his eyes, and the group went to the rustbucket.

Max: when are you going to start listening?

Ben: I've used the watch a hundred times for good, why can't I use it for me?

Max: it's not what you do with the watch Ben . It's HOW you use it. Y/N has had his watch for equally as long and has once never used it for personal gain.

Ben:not true! He's used the watch behind your backs without looking !

Gwen: is that true Y/N?

Y/N: yeah, bens right. I use the watch for training purposes. I learn about each of my forms and expand what I can do with them. Ben, how do you think I've understood most of my forms and how do you think I took the alien bounty hunters down? I just use it because if I have this thing on , it might save my life someday and it's my responsibility to protect the watch and so.

Max: Ben,this just proves my point that Y/N is responsible enough to use his watch and is trustworthy of it.

Ben: whatever, it's not a big deal.

Max: to you. And that's all you care about. So , no more sumo slammers games for a week, no comics , no tv , no-

Ben: FAIR!!

Max: neither is getting kicked from a four star hotel, I already payed for!

Ben: fine, take it outta my allowance!

Gwen: you don't get allowance...

Max/Ben: STAY OUT OF THIS!!

Gwen shrunk down in her seat, and Y/N shook his head.