Season 1: Lucky girl

Y/N was speaking to Ben whilst they were in a museum.

Ben: hey, Y/N, think gwens gotten her mind offa Aeizar and the..yknow...

Y/N: Yeahhhh, she might have, well it sorta varies on how long it was going on.

Ben: technically, yeah. Rape is usually a serious issue so I don't think speaking about it upfront of her is really a good idea or not.

Y/N: ...wow, you're actually using your head for once.

Ben: hey, just because I'm a meme bean doesn't mean I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Ben was about to say more when he saw someone behind Y/N and he immediately put on a Lenny face.

Y/N:what?....

Ben pointed slyly and Y/N looked over, to freeze as if he was just frozen by frost blast himself.

It was Katie and zero!

Y/N: GUYS?!?!!?!!!

Katie/zero: Y/N?!?!?!??!!

The kids immediately went over to each other and Katie hugged Y/N to which he blushed brightly and he fistbumped zero.

Zero: Aw man it's good to see ya Y/N!

Y/N: yeah, you too man! How're you guys here? I mean, by car sure but how'd you guys meet up???

Katie: I met zero when I was in a town called sparksville! We spoke and eventually we spoke about the friends we made this summer. It was after we spoke that we found out we both were friends with you! So I asked my mom if I could stay with you over the summer to *blush* get closer to you as a friend ,N/Nand she said yes! Zeros sdad let him go as well!

Y/N was at a loss of words. This was a extremely crazy situation ! His new best friend and crush were coming along?! Insane!!

Zero: yeah. We just needed the thumbs up from you!

Y/N: o-ohhhhh! of course! It's be nice to talk to some other people.

Katie: yay!😀

Zero: hell yeah bro!