Season 1:hunted

The gang was in a training place in a isolated part of the desert.

Max: alright boys, I'm starting. Remember, don't just try to muscle it! Might isn't always right!

Ben smiled and slammed down. Y/N dialed up considerately and slammed down on the device.

The course began and Ben was doing well, shooting with diamonds and good precision

Y/N decided to jump off into the air and shot multiple fire orbs at the course. It caused a good fire explosion that took out the cans. When inferno was about to land, multiple cans tried hitting him. He however, in order to counter them spun around in a massive wheel of fire, Making them go in all directions.

Y/N then put his hands in the air, putting them onto the ground, having a intense heatwave scorch the entire ground for at least half a kilometre. This melted most of the obstacles.

Ben however, got hit with a wheel that was on a rope and was sent flying , having one shard go through gwens cream.

Gwen:UGHH!

Y/N turned back to normal and looked at Ben.

Y/N: observances my friend!

—————————————————————

The group was in the rustbucket, as Y/N was on the phone with Katie.

Max: I told you to not muscle it Ben. Y/N turned into one of his nine aliens and it wasn't too bad of a alien but it wasn't a alien that could inflict too much damage. But he used it resourcefully.

Ben: which reminds me Y/N, do you have ten aliens or is nine the only ones you got?

Y/N:...I have a tenth alien.

Ben: then why don't you ever use it?

Y/N had a flashback of a vision he had a few days back, involving this mysterious 10th alien.

Y/N: he's too powerful. Even for my standards. I guess he's a last resort.

Ben: why do you get all the good aliens?!?

Y/N: how so?

Ben: you got that Dino dude and that crystal guy!

Y/N: I think diamond head could give Chromastone a run but because of my skills using Chromastone and my wide range of attacks and my precision as Chromastone, I can beat diamond head.

Ben: whatever....

The rustbucket suddenly slowed down and stopped. Max went to inspect the problem to see and it was bens diamond head shard.