Season 2: Black hearted evil, or brave hearted hero.

A/N: another chapter exclusive theme! This episode will also replace the big tick episode so , NONE OF THAT!

Edit: also, because continuity, Y/N and ben will get new aliens after framed.

Ever since the Phil incident, Gwen is on much
better speaking terms with the alien force.

She doesn't hate some of them anymore and genuinely does not want To date Y/N anymore.

But she still couldn't get one horrible voice out of her head...

Aeizar.

No matter how much she tried forgetting, she always remembered the horrible alien/mutant.

She was thinking about him when Katie was speaking to zero about mcduffies going On a going out of buisness sale.

Ben however had noticed the lack of speech coming from his cousin.

Ben: hey dweeb, you good?

She looked away and Ben somehow got the message.

Ben: it's about Aeizar isn't it?

Gwen nodded as the kids took note of this.

Y/N: I know how you must feel Gwen but id say it's not as bad as it seems.. well it's still bad but still,The whole incident with HIM was dealt with.

Zero: yeah, what Y/N said. I'm sure he won't turn up again anyway. He was a asshole from what you guys said anyways.

Katie: just know we're here for you gwen.

Gwen: thanks guys..

Even from the support she got from her friend group, she still couldn't get the painful reminders out of her head.

How he abused her mentally and physically,not to mention sexually.

She really hated Aeizar.

But she also felt sympathetic for him and how he lost his mother...

But she still despised him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Aeizar despised himself.

He knew he was a monster, but tried putting up a fake facade saying it was other people who were to blame in society, not his.

He  had this...weird power, on top of his mutant and alien powers. He had the power to see through someone, seeing their sins and what they did wrong.

And from humanity, he saw quite a lot.

Especially her...

But the only good willed and pure humans in this ruthless society...

Were the watch wielders.

The brunette had his fair share of sins but still wanted to do the right thing.

Then was Y/N.

He honestly felt no impure intentions from the boy, but in all honesty, Aeizar felt he was the only pure human in this godforsaken world.

But still held slight resentment towards him due to their previous battle.

So now all that Aeizar wanted was to just be left alone.

He was on a subway, and he still couldn't get this strange pit out of his stomach. He didn't like it. He felt all kinds of disgusting emotions from these sinners, and the urge to stab them was screaming loudly at the back of his head.