Season 1:Washington B.C

The raging inferno was engulfing the entire house even more. Meanwhile, a family of two were stuck on one floor.

They were horrified, about to accept their fates until..

A flame creature with a white and grey faceplate on his chest held up a wooden platform.

Kid: w-who are you???

Heatblast: I'm heatblast! And you're safe. You'll survive, if we have anything to say about it.

As if on cue,a blue moth was flying through the air, shooting ice from his mouth.

Frost blast:FROST BLAST!

The young hero span around, giving off cryogenic temperatures as he went faster,Making a ice tornado

Making a ice tornado.

Heatblast ducked down , protecting the family and frost blast put out the fire on that floor. It was now a icy room.

Woman: what about your friend?

Heatblast: don't worry! He'll be fine!

Heatblast made a fire dome and jumped out the building with the family.

From the perspective of some one looking at the building, the building went frozen in 10 whole seconds, as the fire completely dissipated.

Heatblast:don't worry! It's all in a days work for-

Ben stopped when he saw a golden sumo slammers card.

Heatblast: NO WAY!! IS THAT A-

Frost blast: YO HEATBLAST,LETS GO,THIS FIRE WAS JUST A DIVERSION!

Frost blast flew off,with a sulking heatblast following behind.

—————————————-

After the next day, Y/N and Ben had apprehended the criminals, with Y/N doing most the work, and Ben was just sitting on the rustbucket chair thinking.

Y/N: what's up Ben?

Ben: I almost got that sumo slammers card man! I was really close, hands down! It's what I've wanted for SOOOO LONG!

Y/N: well it's either your luck or mine cuz for me, gold sumo slammers cards are just like normal cards to me.

Ben:

Y/N: seriously man, it's just a piece of plastic.That's golden..

Ben: I AM INSULTED!!!

Max: easy down Ben. Anyway kids , we're going off to the mega mart to get some things for my cooking.