Season 1: The ultimate threat, Aeizar

A/N: only chapter with a different exclusive intro!

Tanks were going across the streets of a unmarked town, with them chasing a shadowy figure.

???: SPEARS OF HELL!!

As soon as he said this, long red spikes erupted from the earth and hit the tanks, destroying them making a 7 meter long explosion.

Walked towards the remains of the tank, and pulled up the soldier that somehow got away.

Soldier:..W-we....T-the army will destroy you....

The soldier spat up blood but the person looked down disgusted, looking back with a glare that could kill.

???: I'm betting on it..

The evil boy sent a spear through the man's chest, and began walking away silently into a alley way.

The Next Day.....

Y/N is sitting eating breakfast whilst Gwen and Ben are fighting again... nothing new.

Just then, max came into the RV.

Max: hey kiddos. How's everything in here.

Y/N: good!

Gwen:HORRIBLE WITH BEN AROUND!!

Ben:I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR YOU , YOU WHO-

Y/N:ok ben! Let's not go into unspoken territory! And Gwen , could you stop shouting? It's slightly annoying.

Gwen looked away , putting on a normal face.

Gwen: sorry Y/N.

Ben:OH SO YOURE BENDING A KNEE TO Y/N?! Yeah, he's my brother from another mother but thirsty much?

Gwe:SHUT UP!

Y/N:...ok....

Max: ok kiddos, I have a way of settling this argument!

Max got a box and got a ball from there and went outside, to which the others followed.

Max: we're going to play ball!

Ben:....I'm not good at this.

Y/N , who was on maxes side, decided to get something.

Y/N: well, you know what they say...

Y/N grabbed maxes wrench and reeled it back.

Y/N: if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!

Y/N threw it at bens head. Ben fell to the floor and let out a scream.

Ben: