Season 1:visions

Note: this could contain spoilers for any potential chapters in the future and this chapter is just hints to the future.

A/N: small update, i retconned kevin from absorbing bens watch, to absorbing slightly but enough power from Y/Ns watch.

Y/N is sleeping in his bed, when he suddenly feels his head throbbing. His head begins to ache but doesn't have the willpower to stand up. He just wants to sleep. Suddenly, in Y/Ns mind, there is a white flash.

Vision 1:
Y/N is looking at himself. But he looks like a completely new alien which is made out of a steel alloy and he is surging with blue energy.

 But he looks like a completely new alien which is made out of a steel alloy and he is surging with blue energy

Y/N: what is that...

Vision ???: your new alien does not scare me. Come at me. I can take it.

As if he was asking for it, the blue alien screamed and a blue and electrical flamethrower erupted from his mouth, engulfing the entire area. Y/N closed his eyes and saw the city was charred and him in his human form on the ground , coughing blood.

Another white flash went off, as he is battling a giant abomination which has combined with his 10 aliens it seems.

???: YOU TURNED ME INTO A FREAK!!! YOURE GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

The Y/N in the vision charged to begin the battle but is blinded again by another light. He sees a grey creature which is small talking to that vision Y/N.

???: the omnimatrix is the most advanced piece
Of alien tech in the multiverse. This omnimatrix, when choosing a user, this omnimatrix has the user go under a fusing period in which it fuses with the user, mind , body and soul. Your fusion is partially complete, so if you want to complete the fusion, is up to you.

Vision Y/N:I....

He wasn't able to make a answer as he was now in a void, looking at a squid creature.

???:KNOW THIS MORTAL. I WILL COME AFTER YOU. I WILL HAVE THE OMNITRIX.AND YOU SHALL DIE UNDER ME...VILGAXX!!!!!!!

Y/N woke up breathing heavily, knowing that the visions were over. He breathed out a sigh of relief... but what were those visions? Did he have to worry about this?... maybe he did .
Because if anything Is after him, he has to train as better than anyone to defeat them while still being level headed.

However, this , was merely the beginning.