Season 2: Revolution

Max: and there. No more Vilgax. At least that's what me and D/N thought.. until today.

Ben: so You really were a hero!

Max: one, yes and two, what do you mean I really was a hero?

Ben: Y/N told us that his dad told him that him and you were alien hunters!

Max: wait, Y/N you KNEW???

Y/N: I mean, from what my dad said, I guess I took it with a grain of salt but yeah.

Max: I guess I was a man doing a job.

Zero: yo, old bro, just to be clear, what WAS that job?

Max:... we called ourselves the plumbers. We dealt with things that seemed extraterrestrial, extra sensory, extraordinary.

Ben:.. so every time that Y/N and me have gone hero, we've been following in your guy's footsteps! We're plumbers in training!

Y/N : I dunno about  THAT ben. We're just heroes doing the right thing.

Katie: why plumbers??

Zero: yeah!! Do you want them to think you fix toilets?!! Shouldn't you've called yourselves the secret Saturdays or something?

Max: funny you should say secret Saturdays zero...

Zero: why??

Max: no reason. But my plumber days ARE over.. I just wanted to make that clear.

Gwen: you always told us we could tell you anything grandpa.. at least Y/N had the decency to feel the same..

Y/N: I don't know about THAT..

Zero: I mean, Gwens just being dramatic..

Katie: as much as I don't like Gwen, i don't think you should regard her as such zero..

Zero: Aw comeon..

They were going to continue their debate until they heard something about a monster attacking a museum.

Ben: all right! A chance for the plumbers to get back in business!

Y/N: let's just focus on the monster, ben!

Ben: awww... ok..

They went out of the rust bucket and Y/N gave the plan.

Y/N: you guys might stay back behind while me and Ben try to handle the enemy!

The gang agreed to this and Y/N dialed up lightspeed and transformed.

Y/N: LIGHTSPEED!!!

Ben however mistransformed.

Ben: awwww.. ripjaws? What a rip off!