Chapter 1

Nothing hurts more than when your partner cheats on you

Nothing hurts more than when your partner cheats on you. And I personally would have been happy if my boyfriend had done me the honor of cheating on me behind my back, but no, he had to do it in front of me and also in front of half of the colleges population who came to watch the dang football game that i was forced to come to, believe me when i say that this shit would burn brighter than a freaking bush fire.

As I watch him kiss her in the middle of the huge football field,i honestly didn't feel hurt,I mean I am disappointed, he could have done better.I really didn't care much,and clearly neither did the bastard who didn't care that his girlfriend was among the spectators, so happy I didn't cheer for the idiot.

I wanna be selfish and make this all about me,but I wasn't the only victim to this cheating scandal,the girl he was making out with, right before my eyes,was supposedly having a something affair with Joshua West Elliot,I kinda felt bad for the guy,he could do better,but who was I to talk, I was also being cheated on.I was not about to make a scene for many reasons;
one,i wasn't hurt so why make a scene,
two;I never really liked the guy that much to have a pity party thrown all in the name of being heart broken and I am way to lazy to care,and besides,this shit looks like something out of a cliche high school movie and last time I checked I was in college.

With an eye roll,I spin on my heels ready to hightail out of here,because I cant stress this further I don't care.I had barely made a 180 when hands bound around my waist and spun me around,the world went blurry and the next thing I felt was lips on mine.Don't get me wrong I have kissed a lot of people in my life, okay maybe not a lot,but my point is this pair of lips made me feel things that not even my now present ex had made me feel.This pair sparked a lot of shit in me,the kiss sent shivers up my spine and down my toes.

At first it was gentle and soft,but then it got needy and heated, the owner of this pair of lips sure as hell knew how to kiss,he was taking my breath away with the intensity of his kiss,or at least I think its a he.

SHIT!!

What am I doing kissing a stranger?,this isn't right.With a lot of self control I pull away from his lips eyes closed,but he rests his forehead on mine and lets out a gust of air that probably looked like white smoke in the cold field air.

It was silent, the field was never silent, especially after a football game.

I open my eyes to see electric dark blue eyes starring back at me.Only one person had such beautiful eyes that i knew of...

JOSHUA WEST ELLIOT....SHIT!!

We just stood there looking at each other, me being lost in his eyes, gawd they were beautiful. He looked at like me like I was the only person on this big ass field.I let my eyes trail back down to his still wet lips and I almost want to forget about my self control and kiss him again.

I make a move to say something when a voice beats me to it;

"Charlotte?". I turn around and face my cheap cheating newly crowned ex,looking at me like I kicked his puppy.

I however remained emotionless. I was honestly still in shock, I could still feel Joshua's lips on mine and it didn't help that his arms were still wrapped around me, not that I was against it anyways.

"You cheated on me." Now I don't know what made me laugh, the fact that he said that with a straight face or the fact that he sounded hurt.Heck the bitch still had red lipstick on his face.

"I didn't... we are over Casper." I say watching his face fall.

"What?...why?."He questions.

"Let me see,maybe its because you kissed another girl in front of me and half the school body."I snap getting frustrated from the amount of unwanted feelings coursing through me,thanks to the big warm giant who currently has his arm around me.

"I-I,I didn't...it meant nothing to me."He says trying to touch me,but a low growl from behind me stops him.

"The same way you mean nothing to me."I reply totally not buying his bullshit.

"So you hooked up with Josh? that's so low even for you Charlotte."He fumes.

"Says the guy who hooked up with another girl in front of his girlfriend."Josh snorts arms tightening around me.

"Stay out of this Josh, you know nothing...and besides who are you to judge? huh? you just kissed my girlfriend you son of a-"

"Finish that sentence, i fucking dare you."Josh threatens.

And after a few more seconds my brain kicks in... I was just used.Now I get why Josh kissed me,He kissed me to get back at Casper, I was just a pawn used in his scheme for revenge.God I feel stupid,here I was feeling something for this son of a duck and all he did was use me to get back at his teammate.

Clearly, Casper didn't get the memo that i didn't want him any more because he makes a move to touch me

"Don't you fucking dare."Josh growls and I feel the sound against my back that is still pressed against his chest.

"Or what Elliot? what are you gonna do?."Casper ask looking ready to throw a punch.

"Nothing... he is gonna do nothing.You know why, cause you are not worth it...matter of fact neither of you are."I snap tired of their shit and breaking away from Joshua's grip.

"So the both of you do me a favor and go fuck yourselves."I spin on my heels and finally hightail out of there, trying to ignore the footsteps following me and the way the owner called my name,

"Charlotte wait... Charlotte!."

"What Joshua? what is it?."I snap turning around to face him,but i take a step back when I see our close proximity.

"I should be asking you that,whats wrong?."He questions looking me in my eyes and then checking me for any injuries...I think.

"You,Joshua,you are whats wrong,why on earth did you kiss me?are you seriously so petty that you had to loop me into your little revenge scheme. God i swear i just want to-"i don't get to finish my ranting cause Joshua takes that moment as his cue to kiss me....and what do i do?...I kiss him right back.

I kiss him right back