Chapter 6

Thirteen shots, two beers and a bottle of water later, I stumbled off the dance floor, very aware of the tingling sensation on my skin

    It wasn't alcohol.....
    It was Him

     Elliot had been watching me ever since he saw me, his eyes hooded and so dark I nearly tripped when I saw them.

         He looked primal, and I guess that's when the unspoken game began. I would dance around in a bid to run away from his gaze, but each time he found me, I didn't need to turn around to know it was him looking.

        What started as a small game turned into something sexual rather quickly. I saw it in the way his eyes ran over my body, how he was unashamed at the fact that I caught him looking, how he clenched his fingers in a bid to stay put, how he commanded me to give him a show without talking.

         He sat relaxed, like he had me where he wanted me... Maybe he did, but I was running away from his fiery gaze, my skin was hot and my breath came out in short pants.

    Felt like I was close to having a heart attack

       I stumbled my way into the nearest bathroom, knowing very well that he was right behind me, not very close but close enough for my skin to tingle.

      It was too much, he barely touched me, and my body was on fire, maybe it was the alcohol after all.

          Closing the door behind me I make my way to the sink at the other end, observing myself in the mirror.

         I still looked like me, the same skin tight dress with slits on the side, my hair was still in its natural afro, but my cheeks were flushed, my pupils were dilated, I could feel the lust rolling of my skin. It felt like he was touching me but he wasn't even here.

     I wanted Elliot....
    Fuck!

       Running my hand under the open tap I pat my cheeks in a way to cool it down.

         The door slams open just as I go to put my hands under the tap again.

          And there he stood, the reason my skin tingled.

       He met my eyes through the mirror, his eyes getting darker with every passing second, he looked at me,like he was trying to memorise the particular shade of brown my skin was, his eyes glinting with appreciation as he stared at me.

       The faint sound of the lock clicking in place  has me snapping my eyes from his body back to his eyes.

            He was smiling now, but it was the kind of smile that said he had me where he wanted me. Again I felt like a prey, and he was the big bad wolf.

      Taking slow deliberate steps towards me, I feel my breathing mellow in anticipation.

       "Are you done ignoring me Rain?" He questions a few feet behind me, but I don't turn to face him. I just couldn't.

      My glare meets him through the mirror," depends are you done spreading rumours about people?." I tilt my head in a mocking manner

       "You really think I would start a rumour about us?"

     No

     "I told you, I don't think Elliot, I know you had something to do with it." I snap remembering that he was just using me to protect his stupid ego.

       With a frustrated huff, he takes another step towards me, I watch him through the mirror, too entranced with the way he drew himself closer to me, like I was a magnet and he was a piece of metal.

          "What makes you know that?, I would never do that to you."

        "You already did when you kissed me in front of the freaking school body." I snap.

     My fingers digging into the sink in a bid to stay above the lusty waters that threatened to drown me.

      Once again he let out a frustrated sigh....

     "I'm sorry I did that, I shouldn't have... It wasn't a well thought of plan and I'm sorry about it....I'm not sorry about what it makes me feel though, and if I had the chance I would do it again."

       That little shit-

     A silent gasp falls down my lips when I feel his heat against my back and his hands wrapping around my waist in a way that had to be possessive.

        Using my waist as a handle he draws me closer to him as his head falls into the crook of my neck and he takes a deep breath.

      I was frozen, he did this, he always did this, made me weak and submissive and he hardly did much.

      "Elliot -" my words fall into a gust of wind when his lips leave kisses on my neck all the way to my ears.

      "Rain". He mumbls, taking a deep breath like he was holding himself back and for some reason I wanted him to let go, I wanted him to kiss me and leave his marks on my skin.

    I wanted Elliot, right now right here.

     Once again our eyes meet through the mirror and I watch as he lowers his head back into the crook of my neck.
     Watching him touch me through the mirror felt like I was watching something really r rated, felt like I was in two different places, it made my skin burn and the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

           He places a closed lip kiss on my skin, one that has me straightening up.  And when I think it can't get any better, he places an open mouthed kiss on my neck and just like that my whole being lights up, any thoughts of brushing him off falls away when he nips at my skin, so delicately like he was having a taste of me.

       An appreciative rumble comes from deep within his chest vibrating through me, the urge to clench my thighs together comes over me.

     "Brownies." He mumbles into my ear, his voice so deep it nearly has my knees giving out on me.

      "What?" I ask still in a daze from his ministrations.

         "Brownies... You taste like fucking brownies." He says again, his hands climbing higher.

         "Be fucking for real." I scoff watching as his hands trailed higher up my skin.

         His hand barely grazes my left boob, but it has my breath hitching in anticipation.

      I wanted him to touch me, but like the fucking tease that he is, he continues to move higher before his hands wrap around my neck like a freaking choker.

        And everything about it makes my body sing harder.

      Meeting my eyes through the mirror again he tightens his grip around my neck, not too tight for me to not breath but with just enough pressure for me to know that he was in charge.

        "What are you doing to me Rain?"

I should be asking you that question sir.