Chapter 4

Growing up I was used to everyone's eyes being on me, cameras and paparazzi all up in my face

      Of course that was to be expected when my dad was a renowned Judge and my mom was a fantastic well sought after engineer.
        But that was then, I only accepted that life because when I'm with my family, I'm a part of their story, these things came along with being them, a little attachment to their lives.

    But this is my life, I got to make decisions for myself,with myself and by myself. I didn't need to have everyone's eyes on me.

      And yet they were...

   I was used to people looking at me in school, it came with the title of being 'Ice-queen'. But today, today it was different, it came with unpleasant whispers that made me want to vomit.
           I had seen the picture, heck I had expected all of their stares but the stories they spun... I did not expect that.

     Let's have a recap shall we?

    Right after Elliot left the cafe, I got a notification from the school's local gossip site. Usually I ignored that shit, but it was kinda hard to ignore when my face was on the freaking cover of the stupid blog.

      But no it wasn't just my face, it was my face and Elliot's. It was clear that the picture was taken the night of the last football game, on the field when he had kissed me.

     And to make it worse the headlines were completely cringe to me, heck I would go as far as to say humiliating

     Ice Queen meets ice King in a not so secret affair.

        If they were going to write shit about me at least they could try to make me sound less cliche and pathetic.

     But no that didn't get to me, I had read the stupid blog, noted how they twisted the shit to make it appear to be something it wasn't, hinting at me and Elliot having a not so hush hush affair.
   I had brushed it off of course, it was just college gossip.

      It wasn't.

   It was like everywhere I turned some bloke was muttering something about me being Elliot's girl.

     I wasn't his girl
    and I would never be.

     By my last class I had heard enough shit and I was on the verge of exploding.
     Some dope thought it best to tell his friend that me and Elliot had a secret baby together.

    How they deduced that from a simple kiss, is completely beyond me.

        But as I made my way down the bleachers my eyes focused on one man, I knew then and there I had to put an end to it.

     If it were some other guy maybe I would have let the crowd eat themselves away with curiosity, but with Elliot, It just felt too real and it made me uncomfortable.

      The minute my flats touched the green, slightly browning grass, a round of mummurs  began, but I didn't care, I stomped my way over to the idiot at the centre throwing a glare at any one who stared too long.

      "Hey Elliot, your girlfriend is here." Some boy calls out from beside me and I do in fact give him the look that says 'i would hunt him down and make him cry from places he didn't know he could,'

      A look of fear crosses his face before he walks further away from me.

    Wise choice wizard wand.

      Just as I look ahead of me I see Elliot,. smiling like a fucking prick, his eyes daunting telling me that what ever I can here to do, he was going to enjoy every moment of it.

  Fucking prick.