Chapter 11

The book in my hand barely held my attention as my mind went back to Eliot, I had his words playing on repeat in my head and nothing I did got it to stop.

        The car ride back was awkward, he was fidgety and almost scared like I was the one who laid out a  very sexual threat at the cafe and then he went ahead and apologized for staying he wanted to bend me over and fuck me...

      What a fucking gentle man.

    The sad part was I wanted him to do everything he said.

      I told myself that I was only horny because I hadn't hooked up with anyone since my break up, it wasn't because I was suddenly feeling a burn in my chest whenever Eliot was around me, it was way too early for that shit and that shit was cringe as hell.

      I'd like to believe that I had my priorities straight, and in that list of priorities there would never be an Eliot.

       I drop the book the same minute Liz barges into my room like she owns the freaking place, one of the babies on her arm, her 'I need a favour face' on.

         "No" I deadpan before she can start.

       She lets out a huff, "I wasn't even going to ask anything." She replies her voice shaky a little. She is one hell of a terrible liar.

          "Okay so what are you doing here?" I ask folding my arms while I stare at her and the adorable child in her arms.

       If there was one thing I envied about Lily it was her adorable children, it ain't easy to give birth to pretty kids

        I remember when I was younger, I didn't look like a girl and everywhere I went they always told my mom how pretty her son was.

      Thank God I'm outta that stage now.

        "Can't I just drop by to say hello?" She questions trying and failing to hide the fact that she wanted something.

         I let out a sigh, "Liz you're my best friend, you can ask me for anything."

         "Can watch the kids while I'm gone for a few hours?"

          "Hell nah"

          "Oh come on Char you said I can ask you for anything."

           "Yeah I didn't say I'd agree to it" I point out .

          "Come on Char please."

           "You know what happened the last time your family left me alone to babysit your cousin-"

         "That was years ago, you were just sixteen let it go. And besides my mom did let you come back into the kitchen."

         "Yeah my mom didn't for three years and she had a good point."

          "Oh come on Char, please, you can do it and if anything goes wrong you can always call me or Lily".

        Call it stupid, call it cute or cringe, but I hated seeing my best friend beg.

          "Okay fine I'll do it, where are you going anyway?" I ask coming down from my bed and following her back to Lily's room where she puts the now sleeping baby back in his crib.

         "Oh Aiden texted, said it was urgent so I gotta go."

           "So you are leaving these kids here, alone with a potential death threat which is me to go get fucked?"

       She slaps my arm muttering something about me cursing in front of sleeping children.

         "I'm not going to do that, I'm just gonna find out what he needs and I'll be back in a jiffy".

.............................................................................................................

        It has been thirty minutes and she was in fact not back in a jiffy. This is what I get for being nice.

        I wasn't complaining the kids were sleeping like their life depended on it, not that I minded, I wouldn't know what to do if one started crying. But I did stare at them alot.

      They were so cute, tiny people were so cute.
With their tiny feet and adorable nose and their chubby cheeks. Watching them felt like I was having a cuteness overload.

           I had secured them on my bed with a few of Liz's abundant pillows.

        Nobody need so much pillows.

    I let them sleep, shutting the door quietly behind me  and I make my way to the kitchen, walking on my tiptoes so I won't wake the kids up.

      The sound of knocking has me pausing at the fridge.
        I wasn't expecting anyone and there was no way Liz would knock, when she had her keys.

       Dropping my glass of orange juice on the counter, I walk back to the living room and open the door like a complete idiot

    For all I know it could have been an axe murderer but no it wasn't,
       It really wasn't.

.............................................................................................................

       "You called a babysitter for the babysitter?" I snap into my phone.

      "I know you didn't expect me to leave to breathing children that aren't mine in your care". She responds casually.

     I let out an offended gasp, "You told me you believed in me."

       "I know, I know, I just needed reassurance that the kids would be alive when I got back."

      "And that reassurance just had to be fucking Eliot?"

       "Hey, he offered and I was desperate."

      "No this is one of your stupid attempts to link us up again, it's not going to fucking work Liz."

      "There is a huge,thick sexual tension between you two, I can't ignore it's against my being."

        "Yeah well you won't be able to ignore a dead body when you come home."

     "As long as it's not the twins I'll be fine."

        "Fuck off Liz"

        "Love you too."

I let out a scoff before mumbling an "I love you" back and ending the call.

       This whole situation was bullshit, Eliot is currently somewhere in my house and we are alone.

    Together

   Alone together in mg house

    He is currently in charge of everything, thanks to Liz.

    "I told you death by your hands doesn't sound so bad."

      I let out a squeal that has to sound like a rat dying, hands on my chest as I stare at the young man who is currently standing in my room, completely uninvited.

      "Geez ever heard of manners?" I question pinning him with a glare.

        He gives me what has to be the most mischievous sexiest smile I have ever seen, taking further steps into my room, till we stood toe to toe.

       "Haven't heard of em, now be a good girl and come with me."

........................................................................................................

Oooopp🫣😯😯

I wonder where he is taking her?

I got exams I ain't reading for

Bless my Soul

Anyways hope you loves the chapter
Don't forget to like and share

And don't be a silent reader comment, I wanna know what you thinking