I am not a Ghost... You just can't see me [4]

Where to go, where to go. I don’t particularly want to jump right into another haunting, so maybe I will work the streets for a while, it always proves entertaining…  well maybe entertaining isn’t the right word. It is more ‘eventful’. I have seen many strange and horrible things while in my street wondering phases. Things that have made me thankful that no one could notice my existence.

Thunder rumbled beyond the suburban horizon. Large dark clouds tumbled in on the suburb. I love the rain. I love how the rain drops sound as they pound heavily on a roof with a rhythm that is almost hypnotic. The rain cleanses my mind, it washes away all of my worries.

So when the rain began its assault I just opened my arms to it. My bags were waterproof enough, and my mother’s books I always kept in a completely waterproof plastic slip. So I had nothing to fear from the rain.

I continued on my directionless journey, the rain, washing over me like a caring friend, continued with a steady pace. I don’t know where I am going and really I don’t care.

I will just let fate or destiny or whatever guide me.

---

Once I had squirmed my way through the hole in the airports boundary fence and then fought with it vigorously for it to let go of my bags and hair, I made my way across the tarmac to where a medium sized plane was having luggage loaded on.

Air travel was one of my favorite forms of transportation just under llama riding (never actually tried it but it looks awesome).

The luggage handlers were aimlessly hauling luggage onto the plane. There were pieces of luggage labeled ‘handle with care’ ‘fragile’ that were clearly up the wrong way. That is why I never fly in the cabin you have no idea how the baggage handlers are going to load your stuff.

There are a few perk to being invisible, free air travel is one of them.

I had no idea where this plane was going but it didn’t really matter I wasn’t trying to get anywhere anyway.

As the last of the luggage was loaded and the door was closed I opened my bag and grabbed out my pillow and closed my eyes. Some time later when I woke up I saw something that I would have never have expected… that bloody golden feather duster of dog. The Williams’ Dog.

Small world or what? Looks like I will be following them around just a little longer.

‘Feather-Duster’ (my name for the fluffy abomination) whined when he noticed I was awake. (I still have no idea as to how that was even possible). I just rolled away; I was not in the mood to play best buds with a freaky medium dog.

Well he didn’t like that at all. He started barking, and if I thought his appearance was an abomination his bark made him look as if he was the best looking dog in the damn universe. It sounded like he was having his throat cut. The pitch of it made my ears hurt so much.

If that wasn’t bad enough suddenly all the other animals started kicking up a commotion.

I just gave up there was no way I was going to survive a how ever long flight with caged animals screeching at the top of their animal lungs.

As I walked over to Feather-Duster he started wagging his tail with a smug doggy grin on his face.

“I hate you dog, you know that right?” I muttered as I began stroking him. He just thumped his tail in victory.

This flight somehow just go 5 times longer … Great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah ... it is unedited at this point... tell me what you think :D