I am not a Ghost... You just can't see me [7.5]

Lucus POV.

We got to Seattle at around 11am the following morning, by 11:30 we were on our way to our new home in the woodland east of the Seattle airport.  It was no surprise that the tormenting from Jonathon and Trey started as soon as we were off the train and into the vans that the Seattle pack had lent us to get to our new home. The trip was about half an hour, so I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Kara POV.

When I had first stumbled across this wooden cottage I had been absolutely blown away by how misleading the outside of the house was. From the outside the place looked as though it needed a huge metal wreaking ball to knock on its door, but as soon as I had gotten inside I realized that I might have just hit the jackpot. The first room is what I can only assume is the main living was furnished with beautiful antique looking couches and chairs and a huge fireplace with a rather large pile of firewood nicely stacked to the side of it, it was then also contrasted by a huge flat screen TV with cable, a PS3 and two whole cupboards full of games and DVD’s… and that was only the living room! There were two archways leading out of the room; one to the kitchen, which was fully stocked and full of junk food, the other archway lead into a wide hallway that contained a spiral staircase and the doors to 3 large bedrooms and an extravagant bathroom; upstairs there were 7 smaller bedrooms, another bathroom, the master bedroom with an ensuite and the stairs to the attic. Out of habit more than anything else I chose that attic as my room. I had been in the house for 2 days when the new tenants moved in, and as soon as they walked through the door I knew that I was about to take on my biggest haunting challenge yet…

------------------------------------------

First up I know it is tiny , I am sorry! hopefully now I can get back into  writting more but I don't know , school has been crazy busy ... so I don't know when I will upload again :(  I only uploaded this because of lovetigers comment on chapter 7 ... I have no forgotten about the story ... comment if you want , thanks everyone for reading :)