~1~

'Red lipstick, high hells and Bad intentions'

I woke up not knowing and whose house I was in. I was laying by some chick. I laughed shaking my head remembering my escapade last night with this white chick. I always end up with the rich studs or troubled wives it just all depends on where I'm at for the night. I was thinking again, about this abortion I had a month ago. Fuck,my heart pounded and my head ached. I let tears fall slowly from my eyes down my cheeks. I made sure I stayed quiet and I grabbed my dress from the floor and my clutch. I walked slowly to her bathroom and brushed my teeth and cleaned my self and put some of my red lipstick on and mascara. I have to shower when I get to Rell house.

I texted his phone "I need to get home daddy" he quickly responded " I got a new driver for you baby. I already know where you at so be ready" "I am. I need to get a fix first" "Is that all you think about" I smiled to myself "I don't think Rell" I put my phone and my clutch before he could respond. I saw some money in her medicine cabinet under a peice of paper. I got jumpy and silently grabbed the money and left her apartment scurrying to the lobby waiting for my ride. She won't even remember last night with all that shit I had in her cup. I looked at my fresh manicured all black nails. Those were the only colors you would see me in gold, red and black. My hair was dyed red and it fell a little pass my shoulders.

I was brown skin 5'2 with full lips and a perfect round ass and 36D boobs. My stomach and waist was so little, but I had the thickest thighs and most mesmerizing bratz doll shaped eyes. But they were small I had dimples and a couple tattoos on my upper right thigh to cover up cuts. Rell wants me to stop he always says "Who the fuck wants a bad bitch with a fucked up body" I shake my head. Knowing that he's right, that's what got me here in the first place that blade the longing to be desired and happy and loved. In a way I have all of that at least when I get my high I do. Maybe I'm not loved but I'm wanted. I was tapped on my shoulder by a tall dark skin brown brother with dreads. I bit my lips and smiled at him. This must be my driver he was looking nice too, he had a nice sexy strong built and the most perfect white teeth ever. And God his lips he was talking to me but I ignored what he was saying and just followed him.

"What's your name?" I asked."Just get in the back seat." He said frustrated I pouted. "I wanna sit in the front " I whined just too see how mad I could get him and what he'd do to me. Him being Rells driver nothing I'm not Rells hoe I don't sleep with man I don't even sleep with half of the woman I wake up with. I just get them beyond high but I never worked with men. Rell says I'm too young and I couldn't handle it. That's bull shit to me but I don't wanna just be fucking a bunch of random ass niggas anyways so I don't go against it. "No" I got irritated and emotional "Its not like I'm a whore okay. I don't whore around with men. I'm not nasty I won't get in unless I can get in front. Are you gonna be emberassed to be seen with me. Do you know how many fucking niggas would love too sit next to a bad ass bitch like me." My tone of voice was undeniably angry and loud and I didn't care.

He sighed and walked towards me shaking his head. He picked me up and opened the back door and literally threw me in there. I screamed and cried. And he got in the front and pulled off. He wasn't paying me any attention he was just like my fucking daddy just like that stupid bitch. " I hate you I fucking hate you. Look at me" I yelled I started to kick around and laid on the back seat. "Fucking look at me dammit " I screamed. Tears rolled from my eyes and he stopped at a red light. "What the fuck man I'm driving here" and he tossed me a pill bottle and a water. He pulled off and I saw him from the corner of my eyes stare at me as I popped 3 ecstasy pills and swallowed it and laid down and closed my eyes.

A part of me knew he was still looking at me but my thoughts drifted off. I instantly opened my eyes minutes later and they went from full of anger to ecstasy and happiness. I rolled the back windows and smiled looking at the people I was surrounded by on a daily basis . I winked at him "The world is delicious isn't it" he couldn't help but chuckle. I knew we were almost to Rells house. But I wasn't worried "Dreads your attractive but rude" I said and cracked up "My name is Kareem but you can say Reem, I know who are gold." I smiled an climbed up to the front and I stared into Reems eyes and touched his skin. My nails traced up and down his chiseled face structure. I climbed back in the back and started crying. I usually don't take ecstasy they make me super emotional. "What the aye what's wrong" "Reem can you do me a favor ?" I asked. He looked at me deeply "I'm gonna be with you a lot and the rest of this day so anything you need Lil Gold. "Come in and help m get dress Rell won't mine." I say.

He parked as we pulled up at Rells big ole condo and I smirked. I grabbed my items and waited till Reem followed behind to walk into the condo. I opened the door and saw Tina Kia Kayla and Star. "Wassup boo who is this?" Kia asked Kia was one of Rells hoes but only for big baller still she was a hoe but she was my bitch and her pussy was still tight though so hey. I smiled "this my new driver" I say simply she smirked at him. "Star take a shower with me what you got up for today ?" I asked that was Rells theif she stole and never fucked my baby sucked depending on the circumstances but other than that you can't really just run into a nigga that then put there hands on her. "Shit I got something to day in like a hour but we can take a shower" Reem was staring hard at us just for a second then he looked at his phone.

I frowned "Reem you come with us to the back while we take a shower" I said. Really I just wanted his attention to feel his skin for his mind to bring out mines and maybe he'll get an understanding of me and wouldn't look at me like that. I know I ain't shit and I ain't probably gonna live to see 18. But for the time being I just want to be understood and just adored just until I'm dead. I mean yeah I pop pills sniff coke and smoke weed and I'm 15 but oh well I know people my age who do worst. He don't no me nobody does or what I've been through shit. Everyone has a coping skill or an anesthetic for there disease drugs just happens to be mines. Drugs and money , that ain't that bad I ain't abusing my body or my mind. I'm just corrupting it but I'm aware of that so its fine.

I'm no dummy , I'm hella smart matter of fact I still attend school it's just online. I'll never be a dumb bitch I don't care what anyone says about me. I know for sure I ain't no damn dummy. He followed me and Star to our room we shared in the back . She quickly rushed to the shower and turned it on. "Reem might as well join" Star joked I smiled and shook my head. "Nope he can just supervise " he looked up and furrowed his eyebrows as he sat on my bed. I giggled "You cool with that?" I asked him. He nodded "Yeah that's cool " I was irritated by the fact that he was so consumed by whatever was happening with his phone that had his attention barely on me. Rell has to be joking with this one seriously. "Pick me out something to wear " I told him and stripped I did it nice and slow he looked up and I saw him getting aroused.

Okay good, so he's not gay. I smirked and pinned my hair up and walked into the bathroom slowly and then entered the shower. " so how much you thinking you making today " I asked. She was 17 "I don't know but afterwards I'm going too see my little man and his Mitch ass daddy. " I laughed "Rob ain't that bad " I said giggling "his ass is a shit head. Guess what his bitch ass gonna do?" I scrubbed my body and was getting ready to brush my teeth. Yes I brush my teeth in the shower, "What?" I asked curiously . "he gonna ask why you can't be a real mother and move in and talk care of your son on a daily. " she sighed. I sympathized for her feeling her pain "Never mind he is a bitch ass low down dirty ass nigga fo that" "Exactly bro" the rest of our shower consist of us touching each other and playing in soap for about 20 minutes.

She hopped out and went to the back and hopped in the pool, instead I stood in front of Reem with water dripping off my body. The air was on so my body was cold my nipples was hard and I had goosebumps on my arms. He looked up "fuck oh my God Gold" I rolled my eyes."You got my clothes out for me" I said moving closer and guess what he did, drop his phone. "You wanted a favor " he asked trying to break the sexual tension that was building up. I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed on his neck making him groan he gripped my ass and laid my body down. "Pretend you, to want to no more of me. Pretend to love me just like how I am. You don't have to care about me for real can you just pretend just as best as you can. Just give me your attention and try to understand me" I said crying.

"Ma chill I know it's someone who can really love you. You can't say you don't know what it feels like for someone to love you" I laughed at his comment "Nobody has every loved me. Never mind you don't have too. It was stupid of m " I said sort of upset and got up off of my bed and walked up to my dresser. I pulled out my money and phone and put it in my other purse. I slid on some lace light pink thongs and matching bra from Victoria secret. I looked good. I sat on my dresser and lined up three rows of cocaine and began sniffing. I turned my music on and kept sniffing. Smiling as I threw my head up I locked the remainder of the powder left on my lips.

I took my hair out of the pins and began dancing and putting lotion on her body. "I'll do it " Reem said lightly , although his voice was deep ass shit. I rolled my eyes "I'm not your type you can't do it " I said and continued to dance to the music blaring for the radio. He walked up to me and sat me back on the dresser and opened my legs and began kissing me.

🎀🌹💋Like For Me Please
Next Chapter Tomorrow 💦🍼💎