~7~

' Open doors never close your eyes cause her beauty's a weapon in disguise
~ Ayana '

Reem and me walked into Rells house and the girls were there all except for Star. Rell approached me with an angry face. "What's wrong daddy?" I asked. I was being cool about the situation and Reem was waiting in the car. I could tell Rell was upset and something was on his mind heavy. "What the fuck happened to Star" "She got involved with a bad trick she fucked up I tried to help-" he cut me off by slamming me into the wall.

His hands were wrapped tightly around my throat and I just inhaled and exhaled slowly trying to calm my self. I'm going to let him have his fun because it won't be that long to the shoes on the other foot and he's begging me for his life. "I tried to help her I really did" I cried.He let go and I fell to the floor holding my neck coughing. "I don't doubt it baby girl. But if she don't make it I'm killing that pathetic ass boyfriend of hers and taking the child." My heart stopped when those words left his mouth.

I couldn't let that happen, I wouldn't let that happen. I need to go see her today and warn her ass about Rell. "Daddy that's unnecessary it really is that child needs his father" I said. "She should've thought about that shit. She owes me her life that's my bitch and if she dies I get a life even if it is on she created" I gulped. I got up and handed Rell 8 grand. A big kool-aid smiled appeared on his face. "I can always depend on you my pretty baby girl come with me to the back I got you something" I eased my self behind him.

"What is it daddy?" I asked. He reached under the bed and pulled out a box and handed it to me. I was thinking it was drugs and stuff but once I opened it I was surprised. Tears fell from my eyes. It was pictures of my mother and me and a journal and some of her items I never got to collect. Tears flowed down my face and I just reached onto Rell and hugged him. I forgot that Rell has a soft side for us. We're his girls we provide him with the two things he love the most money and power.

He passed me another box and when I opened it, it was my mothers necklace the same necklace she lied down and died in, in her pool of blood. It was cleaned off. "Sit down baby girl" I sat down in a chair and he put the necklace on me and kissed my neck. "I love you Gold" I looked up at Rell "I love you too" and at the moment I finally felt that unspoken love that was always there. Our love we shared was kind of like a daddy and daughter love in a way. Nothing more or nothing less it was complicated. You don't hear that often a pimp telling one of his whores that they love them.

I took the box of my mother things and turned towards Rell and wiped my tears. "Thank you so much" I said and he just cracked a smile and went about his business. See Rell was a cold cold man but he has his warm moments every once in a while. I shook him out of my mind and proceeded to my room. I know Reem was getting pissed off I was taking so long. I grabbed some of my jewelry and make up and I grabbed my dads letter and some personal items and put it in one of my big Gucci bags. Afterwards I just headed out to the car Reem was smoking a blunt. I put my bag in the back and hopped in the front seat by Reem.

As I held onto my mothers necklace wrapped around my neck I figured I needed to hit that blunt. "Lemme see" I said, I didn't care a high was a high and I didn't feel like shooting shit up my nose. I hit the blunt once and inhaled and held it in for a nice couple seconds then exhaled. Then me and Reem was just shooting it to each other laughing driving high ass hell. We pulled up to a beach after smoking 4 blunts and riding out and we hopped out. "I'm not even beach ready" I whined he chuckled "Chill baby it's a strip mall right there we about to go get us one" I smiled at him. "Bet lets go"

We headed to the strip mall and then out of no where he stopped walking and was staring at someone "What's wrong Reem?" I asked cautiously because he appeared to be very angry and upset about something. "Him right there, he got my sister into that fucked up shit with Rell. He the reason she's gone now" my heart stopped. I replaced a girl that new Rell but she isn't dead. "Babe I think I know who your talking about" I stated awkwardly. "How?" He asked. "Because I We uhm we just know each other. I just seen her like before I told you to com get me" his face softened. "What's her name Gold ?" He asked me softly I approached him and sat him down on these steps by me.